Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to Brady, Dale! And to you and mama!

My grandboys just started shooting at CCR, today.

Comment

He looks pretty proud there Dale, as he should be. I'm sure your smile was bigger than his. Good job all the way around!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Brady left the yard for the first time a couple weeks ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

That’s awesome. Would’ve loved to heard the rest of the commentary. Great job Dad.����

Comment

I can only imagine the rest of those comments.

Bet there was a lotta celebrate-n go-n on.

Comment

That’s what everyone says! I yelled “finally” is all. He’s been very close a bunch of times.

Comment

That’s what everyone says! I yelled “finally” is all. He’s been very close a bunch of times.

That's awesome! My son was the same way. He hit so many that would hit the top foot of the fence but could never get one over. I probably said the same thing when he finally did it. He grinned for a week!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome stuff Dale

Finally got the boat stripped down and flipped over to paint, little lighter tan then I wanted but I’ll run it till it’s time to do again in five years (hopefully)

Got her flipped right side up this morning and went to scuffing and wiping everything down with acetone. That outer hull is what lulls you in the false sense of this is a easy job, then all the storage baskets you wanted raise their ugly head on the home stretch [emoji23]

Paint it tomorrow while waiting on Mom to get out of a procedure to check one of the valves in her heart. Nothing major but having something to keep me busy till after the procedure makes the day go easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Well Mom’s procedure went well, she had no blockage and just has to wear a brace a few days till the artery they went thru heals.

Finished painting the boat, now it’s on to re-rigging it and get a line wet. Ought to be ready about the time Momma B is

Comment

Chip off the old studly block!!!

Way to go, Brady, and congratulations to mom and dad for their contributions to his studllness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                            Well Mom’s procedure went well, she had no blockage and just has to wear a brace a few days till the artery they went thru heals.

Finished painting the boat, now it’s on to re-rigging it and get a line wet. Ought to be ready about the time Momma B is

Glad to hear that went well, and the sled is looking sharp!

Comment

Hell yeah! Attakid!

Comment

Glad to hear that went well, and the sled is looking sharp!

Yessir! She has to wear a brace on her hand where they went in with the camera till her artery heals up. I’m out stringing hot wire up in the bull trap and here she comes to help, ain’t going keep her down even to recoup

Hull looks even better right side up. Got the motor back on last night and ran into first snag while putting the rock ejector on. Welded the bracket a little to low for the stop nut to go on. Have to wait till I get back from dropping a steer off at the processor to address that.

Comment

Working...
                                X