• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin'

Comment

Doin' good but getting better......

Comment

Morning everybody. Ever notice when people don't have much to talk about they always bring up the weather? That being said it looks like today is going to be a beautiful day here in central Texas!

Comment

My baby pepper plants seem to like it 36 floors up.

I have 6 kinds to play with this Spring.

Click image for larger version

Name:	36 floors up.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	23873021

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            My baby pepper plants seem to like it 36 floors up.

I have 6 kinds to play with this Spring.

[ATTACH]81231[/ATTACH]
            Very nice. Need to get my rear in gear and get my garden tilled. I am going to do a lot of peppers this year as well as enough stuff to make my own salsa.

I am giving up on corn and watermelon. I just cannot get this stuff to produce.

Comment

Don't know about you guys but I am starving..... Where are ya'll headed for lunch??
              If I was at home I would have the ol' pit fired up cooking some good stuff!

Comment

Pondering, late breakfast..........or...........Wait an hour for a early lunch. The stomach is growling. Good day to everyone!

Comment

sent out some invoices this morning and working up a bid right now for another project, Hope I get it, because I need to fill some gaps in the work load......hope everyone has a great day....

Comment

Good day to be outside. Wish I was there.

Comment

Mornin everybody, tryin to make myself do what I'm getting paid for.

Comment

Watching "The Hunted" on usa channel . Good movie.

Comment

Good morning everyone, just working here and trying to finalize everything for the big wedding March 7th and the Honeymoon on the 14th. Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Also heading to the ranch tomorrow to do some pig killing and relaxing...

Comment

WOW... congrats Richard!

Pretty day outside....looks like a run at Memorial Park is somewhere in my near future.
                            (That is if I can first work the soreness out from yesterday!)

Comment

I am looking for the light at the end of the tunnel... It's pitch black in here and I can't see squat!
                              Jeff Young

Comment

Havent checked in the last few days. Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                                X