• Show
Clear All

Chute yea smalls!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Early Halloween.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classic ! These kids nailed the characters!!! ...and the set!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
        Making a run up in Virgina, the history buff in me is geeking out 110% [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Stonewall Jackson’s home

Stephen F. Austin’s birthplace

Russ, is there anyway you could enlarge these photos for us? I think I see a chigger there on one of the stones, but it is too small to know for sure.

Comment

I don’t know why Tapatalk does that but I knew you’d appreciate not having to bust out the bifocals :P

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Classic ! These kids nailed the characters!!! ...and the set!!!

I’m impressed, and a little bit surprised, that a gentleman of your “experience” would know the Sandlot.

Mine was Benny “The Jet” Rodriguez, But they all killed it, and won a trophy. They were a big hit around the rv park. There was a young lady dressed as a lifeguard, but she was not familiar with Wendy Peffercorn.

Comment

Early Halloween.

Heck yeah awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Heck yeah awesome!

I bet we aren’t 10 miles from you. Just east of Perrin.

Comment

I’m impressed, and a little bit surprised, that a gentleman of your “experience” would know the Sandlot.

Mine was Benny “The Jet” Rodriguez, But they all killed it, and won a trophy. They were a big hit around the rv park. There was a young lady dressed as a lifeguard, but she was not familiar with Wendy Peffercorn.

One of our favorite movies!

The adult version:

Comment

That face. Boots. Shorts. And a pumpkin drill.

Comment

My wife and daughter were involved in a very bad accident last night. No one was severely injured but the vehicle is a total loss. My wife has a mild concussion, sprained ankle, and lots of bruising from seat belt. My daughter has some minor bruising from the seat belt. Airbags definitely saved them a lot of trauma. I didn’t get a chance to see the vehicle until this morning as I caught up to her once she in the ambulance and off the highway. I go to clean it out and I see this on the floor board under her feet. She definitely had someone riding with her because I worked a lot of minor to fatality accidents when I was a deputy. I distanced myself from that life many years ago when I went to work for US Customs. I never thought I’d have to dig through my own family vehicle after an accident. I was able to recover all the personal items from the vehicle. As I was getting ready to shut the drivers door I see the bracket laying on the floor mat under the drivers seat. I’m not a superstitious guy but I believe someone was watching over them. I’ve seen a lot of accidents in my time and I’ve not seen anyone walk away as unharmed as them. It was hanging on her turn signal since we got them several years ago. You can see the turn signal laying next to it. I also have one on my turn signal in my truck.

Disregard the debris on the floor board as stuff flew all around in the vehicle.[emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by DorothyNotKeegan View Post
                        My wife and daughter were involved in a very bad accident last night. No one was severely injured but the vehicle is a total loss. My wife has a mild concussion, sprained ankle, and lots of bruising from seat belt. My daughter has some minor bruising from the seat belt. Airbags definitely saved them a lot of trauma. I didn’t get a chance to see the vehicle until this morning as I caught up to her once she in the ambulance and off the highway. I go to clean it out and I see this on the floor board under her feet. She definitely had someone riding with her because I worked a lot of minor to fatality accidents when I was a deputy. I distanced myself from that life many years ago when I went to work for US Customs. I never thought I’d have to dig through my own family vehicle after an accident. I was able to recover all the personal items from the vehicle. As I was getting ready to shut the drivers door I see the bracket laying on the floor mat under the drivers seat. I’m not a superstitious guy but I believe someone was watching over them. I’ve seen a lot of accidents in my time and I’ve not seen anyone walk away as unharmed as them. It was hanging on her turn signal since we got them several years ago. You can see the turn signal laying next to it. I also have one on my turn signal in my truck.

Disregard the debris on the floor board as stuff flew all around in the vehicle.[emoji16]

That gave me chills.
                        Thankful they’re alive and minimal injuries.
                        They have a Guardian Angel for sure.

Comment

Glad it wasn’t worse for them and they definitely had an angel with them!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by DorothyNotKeegan View Post

Definitely very blessed.
                            Glad everyone is ok.

Comment

Thankful your family is okay.

Comment

Gave me chills as well. Thank God they were ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X