No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good Russ, love me some Mason Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Looking good Russ, love me some Mason Texas.

You know it Tim, scenic views and friendly people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son is a 7th grader and played in his first ever football game tonight. They won 34-0. He’s starting left tackle and wears #76 to pay homage to my friends late son.

Heart screening saves lives. Cody's family started the Go Big or Go Home foundation in his memory after he died of SCA in 2012 from an undetected heart condition. Everyone should have the opportunity to screen for a healthy heart, no matter where they live or how well they play.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
          I’m accomplishing a lot at deer camp I promise but seems only time I take pics is when I eat![emoji16][emoji16]

If yer takin pics, you ain't workin.[emoji1360]

When I was a teenager dad and uncle Bud used to drag me to church for men's club work days. One ol boy used to get bent because I got dealt bigger jobs than some of the older guys. One was complaining about having a 14 year old doin blah blah blah one time as he lit a stogie. I will never forget uncle Bud tellin him "if yer smoking a cigar, you're only gettin half as much done as you should be, or in your case a quarter as much because you work half as fast as Dale does on the rare occasion that you use both hands".

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
            My son is a 7th grader and played in his first ever football game tonight. They won 34-0. He’s starting left tackle and wears #76 to pay homage to my friends late son.

Heart screening saves lives. Cody's family started the Go Big or Go Home foundation in his memory after he died of SCA in 2012 from an undetected heart condition. Everyone should have the opportunity to screen for a healthy heart, no matter where they live or how well they play.

Been watching his baseball accomplishments, it's no surprise that he's salty at football. Even less surprising that he would think to honor his friend.[emoji1360]

Comment

One more day then heading north in the morning to Missouri for a little vacation. Driving up through Broken Bow and returning through Little Rock.

Comment

I watched my nephew play his first football game and my niece cheer her first game in my hometown last night. So cool.

Comment

Shooting broad heads into target in sand pit at 40 yards. These knuckleheads walked 25 yards in front of me. I couldn’t stop laughing to get my phone to take a picture fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                    Shooting broad heads into target in sand pit at 40 yards. These knuckleheads walked 25 yards in front of me. I couldn’t stop laughing to get my phone to take a picture fast enough.

They know you cant shoot them! Funny!

Comment

You made me laugh! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        I watched my nephew play his first football game and my niece cheer her first game in my hometown last night. So cool.

Always cool to watch your kid or nephew play on the same field you played on! I'll bet it brings back good memories!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post

That's wild, they made the same mistake on the firing line at Fort Polk during target practice when my brother in law was there. They got shot over there.

Comment

Branson was fun, but too short of a stay. The drive up was terrible going thru Little Rock, the ride home was great coming back thru Fort Smith and Broken Bow.
                            Gilley and Johnny Lee show was great, they sure gettin old. Train ride through the Ozarks was cool, shopping in old downtown was fun, and the Eagles Tribute show was great. We'll be going back when we can spend more time there.

Comment

Little dude went 3 for 3 last night and drove in 5 runs. They weren’t able to hold on in the end and dropped game two 10-9.

I hear fall weather is coming soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thomas is 6 now and started playing football this year. He’s only is 1st Grade but playing on the 2nd grade team... he weighed in at 62 lbs!!
                                Cornbread fed youngin. Makes me so proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X