Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all stay safe in these storms.

Comment

AC decided to quit yesterday. Came home and spent time in the pouring rain troubleshooting the problem. Looks like we will change the capacitor this evening and see if that will take care of it.

Comment

Karla’s birthday is not for a couple of weeks but I decided to give her one of her gifts early. We are out at our place for the Holiday weekend so she can shoot it.

I feel like I nailed the wrapping job.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7851.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	24535174

She was stoked for her new crossbow. I’m looking forward to shooting it too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7852.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	24535175

Comment

Allsome rapping job there, Heath!

...and allsome gift!

...and allsome wife you got there!

Comment

Hey folks. Haven't checked in for a while. Life is hectic as always. New job duties, new shift, and other commitments. Looking forward to a NM elk hunt in September and a few weekends a month hanging out at our place in Centerville.

Tim, was it the capacitor?

Comment

Getting ready to take the wife and munchkins fishin... they sleep...while i scramble to find ways to forget stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Hey folks. Haven't checked in for a while. Life is hectic as always. New job duties, new shift, and other commitments. Looking forward to a NM elk hunt in September and a few weekends a month hanging out at our place in Centerville.

Tim, was it the capacitor?
                Yes sir, $17 part and back in business. They have come a long way in the AC business, not near as much electronics and clutter on the outside as the older units.

Great birthday gift Heath, she's gonna love shooting it.

Comment

What a great weekend!
                  Hundreds of people came out Saturday for our annual church Easter Celebration, afterwards wife and I had late lunch at Monument Inn and cruised through the San Jacinto Battleground.
                  Sunday morning worship and church with about 800 folks and several coming forward to accept Jesus into their lives, followed by family gathering for lunch in Coldspring where an old family style baseball game broke out in the front yard. It was great playing nerf ball with our kids and grandkids like we used to do when our kids were little.

Comment

What a busy but awesome weekend! Little dude turned 7 and we ran around all over the countryside!

_DSC0016 (2)
                    by Chad Crawford, on Flickr

_DSC0025 (2)

_DSC0001 (2)

Comment

Needing some prayers, a friend of mine lost his little brother last night. It’s weighing heavy on me, I told him if he ever needed a quiet place too go to escape from his memories of Afghanistan just show up at the place, don’t worry about calling just come on out.

Like everyone says somebody CARES about YOU, macho is calling a friend not turning to the bottle or pills to numb the pain. Sorry if this is spread like a shotgun blast. He was a kind soul and is going to be sorely missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for y'all Russ!

Comment

Family picture from Easter. This was the only time the boys would get still enough.

Little man was gone soon after.

Comment

Gonna be a baseball weekend, grandkids have 1 game tonight and 3 tomorrow!

Comment

So this happen tonite...

Comment

Looks good Russ, y'all have a great day and be safe out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X