X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful view Bill!

Comment

But Tim, where were the pigs?

I was in some rooting so fresh after a heavy rain yesterday I could swear I smelled ‘em?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another Saturday ahead of us and it's gonna be a busy one. Heading to Livingston for breakfast with BIL and SIL, safety meeting with drivers at 2pm, and then we head for Leona at 4pm with our "Senior Friends" from church for fellowship and STEAK!!!!!!!

I love it when the middle agers(The Core) and youngsters(Youth) come up and say "we want to go to Leona" and I tell them their too young!

Comment

Comment

Happy kid right there. He won't forget that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Good grief! What a hog and to land it with that light rig!

Comment

He had good help.[emoji1360]

Comment

Looks like an arse whuppin' or 3 needs to be administered to a former TBHer. That dude is apparently mental, as my mother-in-law used to say. Bipolar maybe. Sicko in any case!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Looks like an arse whuppin' or 3 needs to be administered to a former TBHer. That dude is apparently mental, as my mother-in-law used to say. Bipolar maybe. Sicko in any case!

I am going to assume that Ragin is going off the rails on Facebook…?

Comment

I may have assumed too quickly, and you know what that makes me.

Comment

congrats on the fish, great pic!

Comment

I just wanted to say Howdy y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                            I just wanted to say Howdy y’all.
                            Wow! Been a while. Howdy right back at ya!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Boy, I hate when I think I’ve lost something. I received a Laser Devices tactical flashlight from my daughter’s ex-boyfriend 4 years ago. Great piece of equipment, they sold laser targeting devices to the military and Special Forces. I could not find it- and I searched everywhere.

This morning, after working out in a small gym at work I reached into a side pocket for a bar of soap, and what did I find covered in Irish Spring? Made my day!

Comment

What an all some fish Dale, he's growing up fast.

Good to see ya back Nanny Slayer, been a while.

Nice find Bill, getting old ain't for sissies cause we forget and lose a lot of stuff and then maybe find it again.

Y'all pray for my cousin out near LA, California. Mark Ray lost his wife Willa on Thursday night after 6+ years battling cancer. Great wife and mother that is dancing in Heaven with Jesus now.

Comment

Working...
                                X