X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
    My hero... where's it at!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in Bee Caves at a privately owned little slice of heaven. I was lucky enough to be invited to a wedding there.

Comment

Well chute so much for my bucket list, I've been to the exhibit at Texas state where they have one of the hat creek signs and a ton of props, the wardrobe of all the major characters (Gus, Call, Deets, Jake and Lori) and Gus' body.

Leaning on that bar would be allllllright!

Comment

Little norther just blew into Cleveland with a vengeance, lights blinked and gas station trash cans went skidding across the parking lots.

Time for breakfast.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2577.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	24515039

Comment

Anybody else enjoying this weather?

Rode down a back road with the windows down yesterday, it was nice.

Comment

Some of the Bulls turned out all at once in the Bust out at Angola Prison Rodeo

Comment

Old boy on the ground looks whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                Old boy on the ground looks whooped.

He wasn't the only one Tim! The last event is "Guts & Glory" where they tie a poker chip between a bull's horns and 20-30 prisoners try and take it. They can win up too $500 and every week no one grabs it the pot goes up another $500. The bull hooked one guy under his vest and slammed him into the mud repeatedly then flung another a good 15' thru the air into the bucking chute. Dude looked like well cooked pasta stuck too the wall

Comment

Sitting in Moss Hill waiting on a finely cooked ribeye with fried shrimp and baked potato. It’s all good in my world tonight.

Comment

Baby girls first overnight trip to the deer lease...late night cam checkClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3405.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	24515519

Comment

Taking my youngest nephew after his first deer in the morning.

Comment

Good luck to all y'all with kiddos in the blind this morning, enjoying my youngest grandson here in the living room this morning.

Comment

Happy Halloween! Trick or treating with kiddos on Main St was fun. Batman, Catwan amd Bumblebee. I was happy when one kid chimed "thats an Orca!" I was Killer Whale/Orca that ate pirates, ninja turtles, ghosts, witches, minions, elmos,...ever so politely. Thankfully...Skeeters werent a problem. Killer whales eat those too!

Comment

The other day...my boy...in Kindergarten...went to the bathroom by himself...was finishing up and washing his hands. Two 2nd graders entered the bathroom. One pushed my boy down and said "Ha ha stupid boy!"...several times. My boy got up, pushed the offender kid against the wall, slapped the 2nd grader, and said "Please dont do that again". The 2nd grader cried to his teacher and my boy got pointed out and all three were sent to the Prinicpal. The 2nd graders were made to apologize.

I still counseled my boy on keeping himself to himself even when others cant control themselves. I did let him know I thought he did good.

I bring this up:
                            1) because Im happy the way my boy conducted himself
                            2) I see daily...people quite happy to not keep their negative selves to themselves

God bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                              Well, it's official!
                              Turned in the paperwwork naming my campaign treasurer yesterday so I can begin the process of running for JP of Precinct 5 in Tarkington Prairie. We will turn in our application for a spot on the ballot and sign up to run on November 11 in Liberty, TX.
                              Got me enough signatures on my petition to wave the filing fees, getting all the extras I can before I turn it in on the 11th. It's gonna get busy real fast before the end of the year, you Prairie guys let me know how many signs you need for your front yard. Those living on main roads will get the larger version!

Comment

Lotta deer hunters eating steak in Moss Hill tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X