• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
    Look what the cat drug in.

[ATTACH]865380[/ATTACH]
    Is that Darrell?
    He's looking good.

Couple more days and family vacation time, going to Yogi Bear in Waller to relax and enjoy the family.

Comment

Pretty sure I just had an almost religious experience watching Cody Jinks sing Sunday Mornin' Coming Down with Kris Kristofferson at the Verizon In Grand Prairie.

Comment

On the way home from New braunfels. Nice couple days at schlitterbahn. Anxious to pick up my daisy dog from the kennel
        Last edited by Chew; 08-05-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Looking like the Big D will host 3 more Leggetts come September. I took a transfer that the wife was gracious enough to support. Sure hoping it's the right call as we leave our church, friends, family, and a brand spankin' new house behind that a lot of thought and love went into building!

Comment

We had to go to SF today to pick up orthotic shoes for my wife, and then we'll go to lunch in Northbeach. Parking a full size pickup is always fun here- not too many others.

A friend who owns a design company we sub work to said his goal is to get me to enough good restaurants that I miss SF when I flee CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
              Looking like the Big D will host 3 more Leggetts come September. I took a transfer that the wife was gracious enough to support. Sure hoping it's the right call as we leave our church, friends, family, and a brand spankin' new house behind that a lot of thought and love went into building!

Awesome. Sucks to leave that house but glad to have y'all up north.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                We had to go to SF today to pick up orthotic shoes for my wife, and then we'll go to lunch in Northbeach. Parking a full size pickup is always fun here- not too many others.

A friend who owns a design company we sub work to said his goal is to get me to enough good restaurants that I miss SF when I flee CA.

There's good grub everywhere [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

The Party always finds y'all and I'm sure Dallas will be no different, good luck in the frozen north

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                Pretty sure I just had an almost religious experience watching Cody Jinks sing Sunday Mornin' Coming Down with Kris Kristofferson at the Verizon In Grand Prairie.

Man if you didn't gotta check that pulse!!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post

I can't tell you how much I hate that I missed that show.

Comment

Dang short stay at that new casa, but welcome to the Big D.

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Yesterday's commute home.
                      303 more days until the planned departure, God willing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                        Yesterday's commute home.
                        303 more days until the planned departure, God willing.

Where yall moving?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Awesome. Sucks to leave that house but glad to have y'all up north.
                          Yup...and have one more local person to twist your arm & drag you down to the valley.

Comment

Montana's the plan

Comment

Ol' 4440 is holding her own

Comment

Yoakum

Folks in Yoakum gonna get a treat Labor Day. The Grand is showing some great moves that week for their 1 year anniversary. Wish I was closer, I'd be there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1742.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	24506899

Comment

Working...
                                X