The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post

Don't have a The mom at her but I guarantee it's blowing ice cubes right now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know the difference in that and a 4430, but I made many a turn in the latter plowing and drinkin beer all night long listening to small town OLD country radio. It's was a fine tractor and felt like it would never quit pullin.... I wish I was doin that tonight as a matter of fact!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I don't know the difference in that and a 4430, but I made many a turn in the latter plowing and drinkin beer all night long listening to small town OLD country radio. It's was a fine tractor and felt like it would never quit pullin.... I wish I was doin that tonight as a matter of fact!

The 4430 is about a 95-115hp tractor, this one is around 120-130hp.

We probably have a rarity sitting out here in our pasture. A '73 4430 open cab model

Comment

Nice looking old tractor.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
          Well one more Deere in the stable today

Nice! Shredded a lot of cotton in a 4640.

Comment

The 4640 is a beast of a tractor, you must of had one of those 25' stalk choppers on the back!

If I was strictly shredding light brush and grass I'd look for a lightly use 20' batwing I've seen a few use for stalk chopping but for our place that extra 5' isn't gonna speed things up.

Comment

Nice addition, cut lots of coastal riding around in a 4440.

Comment

Thank ya sir this one is going to be cutting tifton85/jiggs and Prairie hay as well as pasture shredding here at the -4

Today I found out it's officially named "Unk's tractor" per the nephew. He won't ride in it yet but I bet first time pawpaw climbs in he'll be right behind him

Comment

Well, back to work after a mini vacation of chillin at Galveston.
                  Thursday night supper (DDD marinated ribeye) at T-Bone Toms in Kemah on the trip down,
                  Friday breakfast at Mi Abuelita's on 45th, late lunch at Seahorse Seafood on Surfside Beach(shrimp poboy with homeade salsa and chips), and supper at Fisherman's Wharf(grilled redfish),
                  Saturday lunch on the way home at Hubcap Grill in Kemah, great burgers.

Comment

Check up time at my Doc this morning, need to get the scrips renewed for another year.

Comment

I haven't posted here in quite a while. I figured I would share this photo. It is my grandpa's old tractor that I can remember riding on back when I was 4-5 years old. My dad gave it to a man years ago and happened to run in to him a couple of weeks ago. Here it is all restored.

Comment

That old tractor looks great, nice job bringing her back.

Doc said I was good to go, thank you Lord.

Comment

Sure glad it's Friday, been a hot week for a fat boy. I hate sweating in my eyes, sure do burn.

Comment

Just wanted to wish my best buddy Wyatt a happy 6th birthday today.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Everyone be safe and make it a great weekend. Salt time for us.

Hogboy

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                                Everyone be safe and make it a great weekend. Salt time for us.

Hogboy
                                Stand moving for me, gonna go load my 5x7 and haul it to another lease in Trinity.

Comment

Working...
                                X