The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff Dale.

Taking daughter to Pine Cove camp today. I think this is her 9th year.

On the kind a bad side....my sidekick Daisy the Catahoula who goes everywhere with me isn't doing good. She started throwing up thursday and hasn't ate since then. No bathroom either. Took her to the vet yesterday morning and she has some strange bloodwork (highest red blood cell count the old vet has ever seen) and severely dehydrated. They kept her and put an IV in her and will be running more tests on her to try to figure out what's going on. I've never been attached to a dog like this one so it's hard not seeing her when I wake up and taking her for a walk/bike ride in the evenings. Hopefully will hear some good news soon.

Comment

Praying for Daisy and her loving family.

Comment

Classic New Orleans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

His first flounder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to him, first of many to come.

Midweek already, thank you Lord.

Comment

7 days away from work starts today. Wife and i headed to centerville. Pick up daughter at camp on saturday.

Comment

Have fun you two, and relax more than you work up there.

Celebrating grandson's 6th birthday today, now if I can just get that 4 wheeler put back together for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                  Have fun you two, and relax more than you work up there.

Celebrating grandson's 6th birthday today, now if I can just get that 4 wheeler put back together for him.
                  You better hurry on the 4wheeler.

Brought a brisket and ribs for tomorrow and friday. Gonna eat well. But not much down time between cabin work and mowing and feeder repair.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    You better hurry on the 4wheeler.

Brought a brisket and ribs for tomorrow and friday. Gonna eat well. But not much down time between cabin work and mowing and feeder repair.
                    Yeah, was planning on it being finished by today but decided to replace the brake plate since everything else on the rear brakes and axle are new. He has heard it run and is excited for sure.
                    It is a 1999 Honda 300 FourTrax I bought new in October 1998. It has been a good one and should last us another 20 years with all the new stuff we have put on it.

Comment

I put this little box together today! Y'all think I ought to try and carry it through the airport?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2481.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	24501267

Comment

Can you convince TSA your name is Timmed Mohamed and it's a science project? You too may get to meet the President.

Comment

Made a run up too Navasota today and picked up 4 tons of feed.

Then had to stop and get some tacos

Quick stop at Dilorio's for a black diamond, cantaloupes and squash and back home to unload feed and get my ears lowered, I'm beat

Comment

Comment

Comment

26"

Comment

Working...
                                X