No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting here enjoying leftover sweet tater casserole, green bean casserole, rice and brocoli casserole, and cheese and jalapena stuffed hamburger steak.

Comment

Good 3 day weekend in centerville. Nice campfire time with the family.

Semper Fidelis
      Nemo me impune lacessit
      Luminarium ex obscurum

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Good 3 day weekend in centerville. Nice campfire time with the family.

Semper Fidelis
        Nemo me impune lacessit
        Luminarium ex obscurum
        Glad y'all are getting to enjoy that paradise up there. Well deserved.

Comment

Sitting in the waiting room waiting on a blood draw. Wish the wait was shorter

Comment

Last day of work this week at the office. Got an 18 lb bird I am going to cook in the new toy, hope it turns out as good as the one we cooked Sunday.

This thing is great, clean up is easy and no oil to worry about.

Comment

This is what lunch looked like. Another great turkey.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0985.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	24473259

Comment

This is what after lunch work looks like. No thanks to all the jokers clogging up 45 north, had to backtrack and run 1097 to get to my lease. 45 and 75 were gridlocked

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0986.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	24473260

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Thanksgiving was nice, spent it with Girlfriend and a coupe we know. Got to work on Cuatro and he is showing steady improvement on manners, we all rode around about 800+- acres before we ate and besides a little attitude he worked great.

Saturday and Sunday was spent getting ready for our church "Trail to Jesus". Got a lighted trail where the birth of Christ is told thru scenes along the trail from horse drawn wagons. Gonna be a hoot

Lost a heifer last night, she and another heifer got out and in the chase to put them back in their lot she hit the front of the ranger my mom was driving. Spiraled fracture from knee too ankle on her back leg, so had to put her down. Gonna be really expensive ribeyes for the following months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure is nice hunting weather this week, hope to get out there and sling an arrow at something.

Comment

Headed to Liberty this morning to do my duty on Grand Jury, have today and one more if we don't hold over. Been a great experience over the past 5 months.

Comment

I'm parking in downtown SJ for a conference/ trade show. Those are the doors the people left attending the June Trump rally before they were assaulted and the police stood and watched.

Crazy world.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Got my fingers crossed that my brother is going to buy the property adjoining mine to the west. He's looking at 2 tracts today. The seller is a little throwed off (not TMAG throwed off, just regular throwed off) so that may be a deal killer if they can't communicate.

Comment

Go act as his agent for a small fee!

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Not good news. He wasn't impressed with the property (the guy is a junk collector) and the nice trees have mostly been timbered out. He's still considering it but the seller would have to come way down in price and he's a stubborn old man so probably not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Got my fingers crossed that my brother is going to buy the property adjoining mine to the west. He's looking at 2 tracts today. The seller is a little throwed off (not TMAG throwed off, just regular throwed off) so that may be a deal killer if they can't communicate.
                                'splain pleeze.

Comment

Working...
                                X