The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Got a nice attaboy award today from Sheriff Ron Hickman. I'm gonna hate to see him leave in January.

[ATTACH]825194[/ATTACH]

I live in Brazoria county but work in Harris County. I'm also sad to see him go. Congratulations on the exemplary work and the recognition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done Bobby.

Take all the rope in Texas
      Find a tall oak tree, round up all of them bad boys
      Hang them high in the street for all the people to see.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Congrats Bobby. And thanks for what you've done and what you do.

Now... new tcha shirts would be nice...

Comment

Congrats Bobby.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Kate and I celebrated our 37th anniversary yesterday.

I got her a dozen red roses and brought home a rug shampooer from WalMart.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post

I call that practical romanticism

Big congrats!

Comment

Got a nice attaboy award today from Sheriff Ron Hickman. I'm gonna hate to see him leave in January.
                Well deserved Chew, congrats! I'm gonna miss Ron too, he's been a great constable and sheriff.

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post

.......And lived to tell about it. Congrats to you both Bill, she's a saint of a woman for sure.

Had lunch with a killing machine today, he has dealt some misery to the whitetail and mule deer herd this year. And he's about to go help reduce the Nilgai population down south, they prolly already got the shakes just knowing he's got a hunt booked.

Enjoyed the lunch bubba, my turn next time.

Comment

Way to go Chew, well deserved, enjoyed lunch Tmag till next time.

Comment

Thanks. That paper and 5 bucks get me nice cup of coffee.

Semper Fidelis
                    Nemo me impune lacessit
                    Luminarium ex obscurum

Comment

Thanks. That paper and 5 bucks get me nice cup of coffee.

Semper Fidelis
                      Nemo me impune lacessit
                      Luminarium ex obscurum

It got you talked about at lunch today too!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0686.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	24472833

It might have messed up my hunt for the morning but I wasn't about to ignore a FaceTime call from baby girl! Life is good.

Comment

I love face time with my grandkids.

Was a great morning for a sit yesterday, little bit of wind but nothing too bad. Didn't see anything but crows, but it sounded like a war zone in the National Forest to the north of me. Hope they connected and took meat home.
                          Checked my card after my hunt and seems like my bucks are gone for now, did have a big daddy mac hog come in and help with the clean up on my pile of corn. Hope he comes back while I'm hunting.

Comment

The sticks have new digs to stay in and thunder dome of knowledge is open and ready for its first student. Loaded up in Hamilton Friday for a trip back to the coast

Cuatro is a smart little horse that's been lead astray but he's gonna learn today!

Comment

School in session, good luck Cuatro.

Great day with family yesterday, cooked our first turkey in the new oil-less fryer. It works great and clean up is a breeze.

Comment

He did really well with Ginger yesterday Tim, of course she's been training horses for 20 years

If it's a early off day for me hopefully the learning can continue. Till then it's Sista White's BBQ turkey plate

Comment

Working...
                                X