X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just horsing around the other day, Cuatro is coming along but a ways too go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just finished a ribeye and shrimp at Simply Country in Moss Hill. I'm fuller than a tick.

Comment

Good luck to all those hunting today

Comment

New toy from Bass Pro.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2181.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	24469893

Comment

And this, my dear brothers and sisters, is why we don't need to send 4th place(1-3 record) to the playoffs in High School sports!

Comment

Afternoon folks! Starting my MS 150 fundraising early in hopes of generating a healthy donation for a great cause. If anyone has the desire, you can contribute here:

For cyclists and all those seeking a personal challenge and a world free of MS, Bike MS is the premier fundraising cycling series in the nation.

Mods if I'm breaking the rules I won't be upset if you remove my post.

Comment

Looky what showed up at my feeder last night, he has changed my hunting palns this evening. I will be on stand by 3 pm.

Name:	83829.jpg
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	24470617

Name:	c71033.jpg
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	24470618

Comment

My first post here brothers 'n sisters---

Yesterday was Veteran's Day and I was asked to be the speaker at the ceremony at Sunrise Beach on Lake LBJ. It's a little place, maybe as many deer as people, but a great turnout. I got to give my "Heroes I Have Known" talk. It's been 46 years since I carried Dave MacLurg's body up the hill to my 'chopper, and flew Mike Bradley's crew's bodies to the morgue. Some memories don't get any better with time, but somehow these have. Dave was killed on a mission to pick up a 1 y.o. Vietnamese child with 80% burns, and Mike was killed flying search and rescue looking for Dave's crash site. I say the memories are good only because of God's words in John 15:13, "Greater love has no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."

Dave didn't do it for his friends, but for a total stranger, Mike, for his comrades/friends.

Got through my talk without tearing up--too much.
                  Last edited by dustoffer; 11-12-2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Great story dust. God bless you and them.

Comment

I'm taking my wife to pick up orthotic shoes in SF. I asked my business partners there what web site do the Dems post where the anti-Trump riots will be so I don't risk driving over some crazy. They didn't know.

Chicken and waffles breakfast. Not bad, I could not climb a good sized hill right now.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Originally posted by tmag View Post
                        great story dust. God bless you and them.
                        amen!

Comment

Well, I went and sat my stand with my Son In Law (who has never killed a deer) this evening. A doe came out about 5:30 and he smooth missed here with a smoke pole.

Here she is this morning.

Name:	80930.jpg
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	24470713

Here's the one I'm waiting on.

Name:	41753.jpg
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	24470714

Comment

Lunch at Kim and Jenny's in downtown Midlothian today. Meat loaf was good.

Comment

Got a nice attaboy award today from Sheriff Ron Hickman. I'm gonna hate to see him leave in January.

Name:	14925221_10154370926053241_8937733014530338419_n.jpg
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	24472491

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Got a nice attaboy award today from Sheriff Ron Hickman. I'm gonna hate to see him leave in January.

[ATTACH]825194[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X