No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well finally ate dirt with the beautiful majestic creature this evening. Took the horse out for a ride and halfway thru while remounting I was ejected . He ran to the barn and right into going round round in circles in the pens.

Horses, gotta love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My neighbor has tickets for PBR bull riding and is sick. Waiting for a buddy to pick me up- beats watching Netflix on a Sat night!

Bull riding in San Jose- imagine that. I'll wager nobody takes a knee during the national anthem.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

You'd be surprised Bill, I'm sure there will be a few knuckleheads but PBR stated NO athletes will take a knee at any event. Isn't Anaheim close to y'all? I know they got a stop there

Comment

Anaheim is in SoCal 8-10 hours south. A completely different world. Fun time, I wasn't expecting it to start with a prayer- very nice.

Comment

Just wanted to share a little we got great news from our case worker it looks like the original two we started our journey about are moving closer to becoming part of team Kendall.....

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
              Red October.

[ATTACH]818684[/ATTACH]
              There ain't no sub in that pic!
              Great stuff Gary, livin the dream my friend.

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
              Well finally ate dirt with the beautiful majestic creature this evening. Took the horse out for a ride and halfway thru while remounting I was ejected . He ran to the barn and right into going round round in circles in the pens.
              Horses, gotta love it.
              Never fails, at least you weren't on him when he went under the barn roof. They are definitely some of the craziest creatures on God's green earth. I've been bucked off, dragged, run under limbs and low hanging roofs, and just about run over by them suckers. They just ain't right sometimes.

Originally posted by nathank View Post
              Just wanted to share a little we got great news from our case worker it looks like the original two we started our journey about are moving closer to becoming part of team Kendall.....
              Great report Nathan, congrats to the growing Kendall family.

Comment

Stoking the fire for this thread, and the people who built, maintain, and come to it for a warm campfire.

Count your blessings, hug the ones you love, and go out and make it a great day.

and good luck to all hunters this weekend.

Hogboy

Comment

I'm starting to feel like Bill Murray in ground hog day, slow days at work and spinning wheels on the ranch bc of it. But working is nice so I guess I'll let'er buck.

GF had to borrow truck to take my horse to the vet this morning, I am a circus bear climbing in and out of a her mustang FYI . When she pulled up to the vet office the techs buddies were all "that ain't your truck or your horse". Clucking has been fast and furious I'm told

Comment

Morning all, heading to Galveston this evening for a little R&R.

Comment

After a very long and frustrating week I am coming home tonight.
                      Will be spending Saturday with the family and more importantly the wife....... then thinking maybe a little sit on Sunday...

Comment

Kinda looks like what they have to do to me when I visit the dentist

Comment

Working 4 hours overtime this evening. The wife says I spent too much on "deer food" this month. Its not in the Ramsey plan for this month. I sure love that woman!

Comment

Sigrid is 13 weeks old as of yesterday...wearing 9 month old onesies......she is all boob fed and over 15 lbs...practicing on rolling over and about to get it. Best of all...she smiles on demand when Daddy smiles at her...unless Im between her and the boob.
                            Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Open weekend hunting in central CA. Looks like Texas in a way.

I fly a flag on opening weekend. Hunting was horrible, but I was there trying.

Comment

She got the rollover about mid week. She is now oonching enough I think itd be deemed a quality Marine Corps low crawl.
                                Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X