Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Mornin/Afternoon

Comment

Yup it's a slow soak in the Bexar/Kendall/Kerr County region. Glad to see the moisture but....it's not doing much but giving cedar/juniper a better chance to survive. Soil is bone dry and not much is busting through that hard crust.

Comment

Trent got a dental appointment this afternoon. Grand-daughter has a flat on her car at school. Need to pickup prescriptions for Mother-in-Law.

I don't know how I ever had time to work.

Be back after while.

Comment

Back again.....

Found out the 'company' is closing shop, moving to Switzerland and none of us are invited to play.

Comment

Listening to some G&R and nocking out use cases on our new software! Life is grand!
            Jeff Young

Comment

I am just chilling waiting on a 4pm meeting with Academy in Arlington. I am curious why I watch so much HGTV though.

Comment

Back from my chores/errands.

Flats fixed, Kids delivered, medicine delivered. About beer time.

Comment

Back to the shop tonight for more welding on a Team Gizzard equipment upgrade.

Comment

Tick, Tick...Tick, Tick...45 minutes to freedom

... looks like the Eternal Flame was about to be on page 2...unacceptable!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Wife got me Outlaw Josey Wales, Fistfull of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and Appaloosa, dvds for V-tines!
                      Weird...the wife called me about 20 minutes ago and said she got Fistfull of Dollars and For a Few Dollars More for me and the boys to watch tonight. After American Idol of course.

Comment

Had to take a break. Work is killing me right now. Yesterday was 7:30a to 9:30p. Non stop today as well. Oh well, at least I have work. I'm not going to complain. I realize that many are struggling and companies are laying off right and left. For those of you affected by recent job losses, my heart goes out to you. Keep your chin up! Hope everyone has a great day....

Comment

Here ! Just about to leave work and head to the house. Need to get this back on page one !

Comment

Home after a painful day at work (been that way lately)...Wife surprised me with "all the kids homework is done and checked" as she walked at the door with daugher headed to cheer practice.

Boys and I walking out in a few minutes for first team meeting of the "Dbacks" with our new team and Mgr as Lamar Little League held the draft on Sunday. Boys are stoked!
                            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Just got out of the library. Six hours in that place sucks!

Comment

I'm thankful for our recent increased workload, but it's definitely added hours to my schedule! The workdays (and evenings) fly by, though. Mark and Dad met with the shipper, customer and mexican carrier last night and today in Laredo, and it looks like we'll benefit from even more potential opportunities with freight going to California and other locations. I'm sure they'll take credit for the additional business, but we all know who is really responsible.

Michael
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X