Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do General hope he heals up quick!

Comment

Prayers up for Zack, General. Keep us posted on his recovery.

Nice knife Russ, glad you made it through all your fixin up visits.

Seems like we have another TBH'er moving to the Prairie this weekend, he'll be about 4-5 miles down the road from us. Welcome to God's country Saltwater Slick, glad to have you! I'll be by there next weekend for coffee if you're up that early.

Comment

Prayers up for Zack.

Thats a good lookin skinning blade Russ.

I was trekking back from checking a feeder and came across a 3-4ft Texas Coral Snake in a perennial stream bed. I was 15 ft above it and didnt want to start shootin up the woods or richocheting ball rounds and snake shot off river pebbles. The family thinks Im a tree hugger (although true) since I didnt blast the poisonous critter thats strapped with neuro-toxin. I'll post a picture of it in a separate thread Around the Campfire.
        Last edited by Briar Friar; 10-08-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Trying to decide whether to go fishing or huntin in the morning. Guess I'll see what the wind is gonna do on the lake and make a decision later.

Comment

I know what you mean Tim I want to chase some redfish something fierce!

Comment

Slept in seems like it was a good decision, wind ran my buddy off the lake and my wife cooked me breakfast. She rode with me to pull my camera card and then I carried her shopping, it cost her when I go shopping with her.
              Back to the card, big disappointment for a weeks worth of film. I do have one huge boar that is pretty regular and had a bobcat and a fox investigate the new feeder setup. Glad we built pens this year, Mr Hog has to settle for the outside bits.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0699.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	24408663

Name:	PICT0705.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	24408664

Name:	PICT0709.jpg
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	24408665

Name:	PICT0735.jpg
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	24408666

Comment

Forever Young...

Gotta love this smile...my Grandmother keep'n it real.
                Attached Files

Comment

Good stuff Paul, like that smile.

Comment

Here gladly. Enjoy every aspect of the site and fellowship of like minded souls

Comment

Artos... Your grandma has a beautiful smile...that is contagious....I caught the bug and couldnt quit smiling. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Got started on a new blind yesterday afternoon. Have a 5x7 trailer that we don't use much so I decided to build a metal stand in it. Building it in 4 pieces, sides and a roof, so we can haul it on the trailer and screw it together once we get it to the lease.

Comment

Glad everyone's keeping busy!

Late day at hospital yesterday. Didn't go into surgery till 3pm, woke up around 7 and had to spend the night. Sitting here with less soreness in my back (mainly from the cut they made) and none in my right leg.

Comment

Good news hop make back to bow hunting

Comment

Yea I'm "kinda" hoping to get some time off to recuperate and get out to the lease for a bit

Comment

So how's the huntin Russ?

Been a great week, looking forward to the weekend. Side job money and stand building, it's all good.

Comment

Working...
                                X