Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw your big Aoudad at Cave Spring Micky.

Comment

I'm about to start the hunting season cleanup project myself.....organization is a battle I fight daily.

I have hunting gear in 3 different duffle bags, one suitcase, my whole back seat.......and even a little left in the war chest. Gotta get it all rounded up again, and back where it goes. I think I'll pack it away more permanently for the move here in couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I'm about to start the hunting season cleanup project myself.....organization is a battle I fight daily.

I have hunting gear in 3 different duffle bags, one suitcase, my whole back seat.......and even a little left in the war chest. Gotta get it all rounded up again, and back where it goes. I think I'll pack it away more permanently for the move here in couple months.
        I cleaned out my truck yesterday. Not sure how i fit all that crap in the back seat! After gathering up all the ammo i had back there i figured out why everyone was complaining about a shortage.

I am working today and spreading more manure. It looks like rain outside and i sure wish it would.

Comment

Sprinkled here Jason, 10 drops ten feet apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
            I cleaned out my truck yesterday. Not sure how i fit all that crap in the back seat! After gathering up all the ammo i had back there i figured out why everyone was complaining about a shortage.

I am working today and spreading more manure. It looks like rain outside and i sure wish it would.
            All you do is spread manure on TBH, at least you are getting paid for it today. Your boss definately hired someone fully qualified for the job.

Comment

Hanging out in the home office with the Ipod a blazing. Trying to make plans with friends if we are going to the bar to watch Texas vs. Texas A&M tonight or they are coming over here. If they come over, I will fire up the grill with some steaks and venison wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                All you do is spread manure on TBH, at least you are getting paid for it today. Your boss definately hired someone fully qualified for the job.
                I thought about pointing this out to my boss in hopes of getting a raise but was afraid if she saw how much i post from my blackberry she might not approve.

Comment

I cleaned out my truck yesterday.
                  And I bet you are still working on it today. I was beginning to wonder how in the he!! you ever found Digger back there. Like I have a lot of room to talk. Just think though the next time you have to get into the Dodge it will have steps so you won't hurt yourself.

>E

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
                    And I bet you are still working on it today. I was beginning to wonder how in the he!! you ever found Digger back there. Like I have a lot of room to talk. Just think though the next time you have to get into the Dodge it will have steps so you won't hurt yourself.

>E
                    Ha! Sika actually lost her dog one time in the backseat of my old white truck. LOL

Comment

bttt.

Ha! Sika actually lost her dog one time in the backseat of my old white truck. LOL
                      And just how big a dog was it?

>E

Comment

Eternally Lame!

Comment

Had an excellent week last week which rolled into a great weekend.

Went down to RGV on business, couldn't coordinate a visit with Gary or Farmdog, maybe we can coord better next time.

Managed a limit of Specs (daily bag is now 5) Thursday night near Boca Chica and fried them up Sunday. Used a fish meal batter made by a Native American friend from Minnesota. His batter uses potato balls vs corn meal as the base and his seasoning mix is secret.....awesome stuff and he swears Walleye filets bring out the best in his batter. One of these days I'll drag his butt down to the Laguna for a few spotted walleye May have to take him up on that Moose hunt he keeps asking me to take.

Spotted this guy in a striking pose somewhere along the Rio Grande river near Zapata - Harris Hawk.

South scene

Spent Saturday revisiting history

Mission Nuestra Senora de la Purisima Concepcion

And Mission San Jose y San Migujel de Aguayo

Just another South via Southwest kind of weeks. The Blackberry simply didn't play well in many of the regions traveled..HTTP that is.

RSatt....you got SOME rain....but it wasn't enough to really do much. Simply a splash of green new growth in the ditches and that was it. Fought some serious Westerly winds rolling through Cotulla last week....any bit of moisture from the previous precip was probably sucked up and blown away. Man we need rain down south badly.

Watched 12 Mexican Nationals jump out of a pair of SUVs and hit the fence just south of the 281 Checkpoint. The Coyotes nearly took out a couple of northbound cars as they zipped across the center divide headed southbound. Those fellas certainly can cover some serious brush quickly....after clearing the fence. Falfurrias....here we come!!!!

Comment

Just got internet back up and running today!! Been down for 4 days!
                            iPhone saved me, but its nice to see the green screen on the big screen again!

Comment

We, Tiffany and I, are recovering from the Austin Marathon yesterday. Tiffany because she actually ran it and me because I didn't wear a hat or apply sun screen and my head is the color of a boiled beat. Fortunately it's a federal holiday and I have it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                                Eternally Lame!
                                Nothing says you have to stand so close to it...Don't like it? Move along.

Michael
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X