No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well played, sir! Y'all will dig it. It's nice to have "your house" to come home to at the end of a long day at work, or a long weekend "huntin".

Comment

Congrats Heath!

Comment

Sweet Heath!!!

Comment

Sitting here on a great Saturday morning, another day older, safe, comfortable and watching the birds take a bath in the sprinkler. I read the original thread again just now, been a while...

My heart and soul is so philosophical, sometimes tormented by past decisions, hopeful for the future but most of all thankful for those times with family and friends at the hunting camp. So much laughter, stories, big fire with all of us sitting around without a care in the world. Then the next morning....early, my boys excited about what the sun would reveal at the feeders. My Dad cooking breakfast for ALL the hunters when we returned from the morning hunts.

It's easy to say those were the BEST days of my life, now I need my son's to get things moving and provide some grandkids so we can do it all over again....

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Congrats Heath. That's a big deal!!!!!

Comment

I like to come here to recharge my faith with good people. Glad to see all the good updates.
              I thought I would let you know how Boone is doing.

This stubborn bullheaded son of mine just won't quit. He is a tough son gun!
              Skull fractures were the same at last check up. We have another CAT scan next thursday. Last one he still had the same hemotobin and blood clot between his skull and brain. He gets irritable and frustrated at times which they say is normal. Overall 90% of the time he is a normal 2 year old happy following me like a shadow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405180504.334423.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	24314900

Yee Haaaaw!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405180538.814159.jpg
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	24314901

Thank you for all the prayers for Boone and us!

Brian

Comment

Buddy snapped a picture at the office recently. This was the first of a box full.
                Attached Files

Comment

I like where your head's at, Kuma.

Nice fish, Mike!

Very glad to hear a good report on Boone, Cattlelack.

I've learned more about the insides of a post hole digger today than I ever wanted to know....but I got the bad seal out....

Trust me, it's all in there.

At least I don't have to build any more fence till I get parts.

Finished this up for a TBH'er this morning.

Waitin on Brady to wake up for a swim. Maybe build a gate later.

Splice the main brace!0

Comment

Limping a bad trailer home 100 miles with a broke down tractor on it. Say a prayer. It ain't looking good and no spare tire or heavy jack that can lift the trailer / tractor.

Comment

Dang Bobby you and mowers are not getting along. Be safe.

Comment

Chris, it's a tractor/loader my son brought to centerville to do some work with. Hydraulics went out. It's always something.

Comment

I keep a 6k lb bottle jack in my toolbox all the time, just for such occaisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Chris, it's a tractor/loader my son brought to centerville to do some work with. Hydraulics went out. It's always something.

I know buddy, having your own place is awesome. But you also end up with more crap that always needs something worked on. My crew has flat I've fixed a few times, I should just buy a tire. Nope I'll go out there in a few, cuss it, air it up and get to doing the chores I need the crew for in the first place.

Comment

Larry did some work for me. Just need to get busy on the website.

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1405298740689.jpg
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	24315039

Comment

Congrats on the new place Heath, nothing like your own little piece of privacy to come home to.

Nice cat Mike, and them legs are purdy too!

Sweet looking fence Dale, let me know when you get done cause I can hook you up with some black wrought iron my wife would like you to come put up for us! I have my own post hole digger you can use too.

Chew, hope you made it home okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X