No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been working on some garden boxes in the back yard for my better half. Getting ready to throw a pork loin on the grill. mmmmmm.

Comment

I'm ready to start cooking, just picked up steamed crab legs and going to cook bacon wraped tenderlion on the grill with hot bread and olive oil for dipping. Then have some brownies and icecream for dessert Keep'in Her Happy

Comment

Just gettin all decked out to take my Valentine out. Gonna meet up with Skeeter and his wife and a few more friends and go to Kloesels Steakhouse in Moulton. The waiting line will prolly be long, but at least they have a bar where we can kill some time while waiting. Then we'll do a little dancin at the local hangout.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
          Just gettin all decked out to take my Valentine out. Gonna meet up with Skeeter and his wife and a few more friends and go to Kloesels Steakhouse in Moulton. The waiting line will prolly be long, but at least they have a bar where we can kill some time while waiting. Then we'll do a little dancin at the local hangout.
          Hows the new job robinhood? Glad to have you aboard!!

Comment

Well...the wife worked in the shop all day working on a bobcat mount and working on a few deer. I was laid up most of the morning with an extremely sore throat...guess my sinuses are draining at night. Feels like I've had a wire brush to it. The boys played baseball in the backyard...then Wyatt, my youngest, let out this loud scream. Went out and the baseball hit him in the eye. Didn't break his glasses, but it cut him pretty good. So now he sports a new black eye.

Going fishing in the morning...got to prefish for a tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by maglite View Post
              Hows the new job robinhood? Glad to have you aboard!!
              I start in June. I have to take that training class till June 2nd. Class starts this Thurs the 19th. Gotta go on Tues and Thurs evenings from 6 to 9. It's an 84 hr course. At least it's in the evenings, so I can still work while going to school. I'm pumped about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                I start in June. I have to take that training class till June 2nd. Class starts this Thurs the 19th. Gotta go on Tues and Thurs evenings from 6 to 9. It's an 84 hr course. At least it's in the evenings, so I can still work while going to school. I'm pumped about it.
                AWESOME!! Sounds like fun

Comment

Watching Ron White, "You Can't Fix Stupid"

Man, what a funny skit....

Comment

If lovin lord is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

to the flame!

Comment

Dang allergies are killin' me! G'night all.

Comment

Just want to say thanks for the kind words and prayers today folks......it's been a help.

Comment

At spjst hall dance somewhere near caldwell with the hafernicks! Havin a good time!
                          Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Stoking the fire this morning. Fixing to head to the lease to fill feeders. It feels weird not getting ready for church this morning. Not the norm to miss but this is the only time my buddy and I could get together to get this done.

Comment

Taking the grandsons fishing today, can't wait.

Shoulder felt OK, and I got a 100 lb. sow with my LX yesterday. Feels good to be back in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                                Taking the grandsons fishing today, can't wait.

Shoulder felt OK, and I got a 100 lb. sow with my LX yesterday. Feels good to be back in the game.
                                Way to go Gary.Find any candidates for Bonanza?

I'm sitting here enjoying my first cup of coffee.

DJ

Comment

Working...
                                X