X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
    Cookin coffee.

Mornin!
    Hey Joey, I talked to your pops yesterday and I hear he made a big decision...headed back over to Dime Box to live! I also talked to his buddy Billy Taylor and we both agreed that the reason why your dad is moving is because he couldn't stand being without internet. They don't get much better than your dad....good man.

Comment

Headed to Ft. Worth this afternoon to the Gun Show at Amon Carter Exibit Hall.

Comment

Just checking in.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          Hey Joey, I talked to your pops yesterday and I hear he made a big decision...headed back over to Dime Box to live! I also talked to his buddy Billy Taylor and we both agreed that the reason why your dad is moving is because he couldn't stand being without internet. They don't get much better than your dad....good man.
          Ha!

I appreciate it, hand!

I just hooked up the Taco to the Sin Wagon II and gonna drag it to Dime Box this mornin.

I betcha he will still bring the Massey to M-Ville and mow for ya.
          Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I'm headin out to look for a 45 at a couple of gunstores in N. Dallas and Plano

Comment

I took Courtney and Hannah, and two of their friends, to see the Power Team last night at the local high school auditorium. It was a pretty cool show. The kids loved it. They have a great ministry for God.

Michael
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Ha!

I appreciate it, hand!

I just hooked up the Taco to the Sin Wagon II and gonna drag it to Dime Box this mornin.

I betcha he will still bring the Massey to M-Ville and mow for ya.

You know your dad pretty darn good. He said if I still need cuttin, he would still do it. I might lose that 300 acres. The owner wants to run cattle on it to get an ag exemption. I'm trying to talk him into putting it under the MLD program, the one Billy Taylor is under and he will still get the ag exemption. I told the owner that I would take care of everything concerning the MLD program. I hope he bites.

Comment

I hope he does too!

I love that country!
                  Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                  l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                  ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I hope he does too!

I love that country!
                    So do I.

Comment

Thinking about heading out to look at some new Harley's but, I wish it would warm up alittle first. Anyone going to the gun show in FW this weekend? Thinking about going Sun. afternoon. Have a great DAY!!

Comment

Had a nice date last night and slept in this morning. I tried to go to Poor Richards Cafe for Breakfast, but the line was out the door. I ended up at Chubby's which was solid. I made a quick trip to Home Depot to buy a new gas grill, so today is burn some meat and watch Texas vs. OU.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Had a nice date last night and slept in this morning. I tried to go to Poor Richards Cafe for Breakfast, but the line was out the door. I ended up at Chubby's which was solid. I made a quick trip to Home Depot to buy a new gas grill, so today is burn some meat and watch Texas vs. OU.
                          Heath...glad to see you have already pegged some of the best local spots...Had me some Poor Richards the other day...

Lil Chef at Ind/Parker S/W corner is a good breakfast backup...had it this morning...

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                            Heath...glad to see you have already pegged some of the best local spots...Had me some Poor Richards the other day...

Lil Chef at Ind/Parker S/W corner is a good breakfast backup...had it this morning...
                            I will give it a try. Thanks for the tip. I need to get out and try some new things. My best account is in the same shopping center as Poor Richards, so we hit that for lunch when I stop in.

Comment

Here.....just got back from having the oil changed in my truck. $48.00. Dang!!!!!!

Comment

Just waiting on the girlfriend to get here so we can make the 1 hour drive to Rockport for my oldest brothers' wedding a 3:00.

>E

Comment

Working...
                                X