The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your families loss Chad RIP Haus

Congratulations Bobby!!! Grandpawland will be way cool!!

Your more than welcome Tim !! (going to make a new harness for it, ( it will give me something to do while it's cold and wet outside )we can tune that one in when it warms up a little )

Hope your wife wasn't too upset about shopping longer

Comment

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
      Sorry for your families loss Chad RIP Haus

Congratulations Bobby!!! Grandpawland will be way cool!!

Your more than welcome Tim !! (going to make a new harness for it, ( it will give me something to do while it's cold and wet outside )we can tune that one in when it warms up a little )

Hope your wife wasn't too upset about shopping longer
      Pffft! She never gets tired of shopping, she dropped me at the office Saturday and shopped for 3 hours while I was doing safety meetings with our drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        We had to give Haus a big send off this morning... He went out like a champ!

[ATTACH]579111[/ATTACH]

My heart aches.

Sorry to hear that Chad. Been there and it sucks. Hope y'all find a new pup soon.

Comment

PawPaw's little girl likes her Buc-ees sippy cup!

Click image for larger version

Name:	sippy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	24271682

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            PawPaw's little girl likes her Buc-ees sippy cup!

[ATTACH]579912[/ATTACH]
            She's a cutie!

Check out my grandson with his new puppy. Not sure why the video is so blurry. Looked good on my phone:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDF8T9iXh5E"]Grandson and beagle - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Here

Comment

Sure wish I into the camera deal...leggy and the rest of you photo gurus would have had a real time with the colors coming out of our campfire last weekend.

Sucker would vaporize a beer can instantly...sorry, this is injustice to a good flame. The deck was really a solid ever changing blue - purple - burnt orange.

Funny part is the member who took this pic is color blind and just thought it looked snazzy. He did not get to appreciate what the rest of us got to view. After we 'lit the pit', we restacked and started melting beer bottles to see who could shape the neatest one, but they had to be intact by morning...too much temp difference and all were cracked and broken by AM.

Man, I gotta start carrying at least my point and click.
                Attached Files

Comment

Cool pic Paul!

On a plane in Boston headed back home. It's cold up here! A hectic travel schedule this time of year is not my favorite thing but my skinny kids need food!

Comment

Love that video Bobby, especially the laughter part. I get tickled listening to them laugh.

Awesome pic Paul, the colors are spectacular.

You crack me up Casey, skinny kids indeed!

Y'all be safe out there and have a great Thursday!!!

Comment

Got a Christmas party tomorrow night and needed to find a $10 gift worth a laugh. This party is made up of a good size group of our closest friends so the more raunchy, redneck, off the wall gifts we come up with the better. Did some research and found an idea I just ran with it. I'll let the pic do the rest of the talking.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386911106.210577.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	24271872

Comment

Well my hip surgery went well today. Glad to have that behind me, but I am not looking forward to being in a wheel chair the next 6_8 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken View Post
                          Well my hip surgery went well today. Glad to have that behind me, but I am not looking forward to being in a wheel chair the next 6_8 weeks
                          Dang, I didn't know this. Get well soon and holler if you need anything.

Comment

Awesome gift idea WTS!

Take it easy on the hip Chicken, 6-8 is a while in a chair.

Hey Heath, how's married life treating you? Must be pretty good cause you ain't been on TBH a lot.

Safety luncheon today at Brady's Landing, that buffet is a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken View Post
                              Man... I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Hope you heal up quick Chicken. That sounds seriously painful.

TMag, don't they see the irony of a safety meeting at a buffet? You could really hurt yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X