Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here

Comment

After months of paperwork, starting over, frustration, searching, etc….looks like we are finally closing on our property in Centerville. Tentative date is Dec. 10th. Can't wait to have a place to go and escape Houston. Thank you Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        After months of paperwork, starting over, frustration, searching, etc….looks like we are finally closing on our property in Centerville. Tentative date is Dec. 10th. Can't wait to have a place to go and escape Houston. Thank you Lord.
        Awesome!

Comment

Looks like we have much to be thankful for!

Hillary please update if things change.

Does this not reek of awesome?

Middletons_-20 by legdog, on Flickr

For some reason I looked at thread stats and noticed that Jaspro and Concho Man have 160 posts on this thread. Tough losses.

Speaking of all things Aggie, in two weeks we are in Aggiland to watch Farmdog's son William matriculate.

William by legdog, on Flickr

I think he's accepted to several law schools but I have not heard which one he's headed to.
          Last edited by Legdog; 12-03-2013, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Thankfulness, indeed. Prayers continue, Hillary.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
              Heading home with about 6 hours of sleep over the weekend.
              Having a 15 month old wake up barely breathing 1 hour away from the nearest hospital is not fun at all.
              Little one is much better.
              Thanks for the prayers
              Right there with you, my Grandson was diagnosed with asthma and has had some severe difficulty with his breathing. He spent 2 days in the hospital last month.

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Extremely happy for you guys, I expect to get an invite up during the work phase cause you will need a supervisor and I am well qualified!
              Congrats also on your second grandchild, they are a load of fun.

Comment

Very glad to hear the little one is doing better, Hilly.

Weeks like this one make me glad it's my turn to pick my son up from daycare. That big silly grin sure can cure a lot of ills.

Comment

Well the time has come to announce our addition on social media! Gotta make it official ya know!

We'll be greeting our first baby in June 2014!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386119964.578131.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	24268835

We had our 12 week appointment today. All is well! Ashley is starting to feel better everyday...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386120027.560410.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	24268840

Comment

Congrats again homie

Comment

Thought I'd step in here and see if it's a little warmer than out side. And sure enough! It's just what I needed . Congrats to you and the Mrs. there Keegs!

Comment

Way to go Keegles. Happy for y'all.

Comment

Congratulations! Wann's

Comment

Congrats again Keegan!

Comment

Way to go Keegs!!! Congrats, amigo!!!

Skinny

Comment

Congrats Keegan and Ashley, what a great way to start the day.

I concur with you Dale, nothing like the smile I get every time I see my Grandson. Children are definitely a blessing from the Lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X