No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laying down after a good night of 20+ friends and neighbors coming over for dinner at the ranch for thanksgiving. Very blessed and grateful for all that god has provided. Ready to see some deer in the morning and do it all over.

Comment

Against my better judgement I got out of bed this morning. I sure was sleepin good.

Comment

A couple of these boys are packin ten inches.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385818560.341819.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	24268334

Comment

Thankful for all His blessings this holiday.

Thursday - With the wife's family, it got real interesting when the A&M side of the family decided to talk football with the UT side of the family. Once they quit yelling at each other I said "Roll Tide." Spent the evening sitting in McDonalds at WalMart waiting for my wife and daughter to get what they were in line for.

Friday - Accompanied my wife to Sam's to pick up some dvd's for the grandkids, followed by a nice Cracker Barrel breakfast before retiring to the house for a much needed nap. Got the desire for some gumbo last night so off to Shrimp Boat Manny's we went for chicken and sausage gumbo, fried shrimp, and fried oysters.

Saturday - Slept in til 6:30 , decided to check TBH and do some posting while drinking coffee and smelling the sausage cooking. Family coming in later for grilled burgers and chicken and a little football for entertainment.

Y'all have a great one, we're out.

Comment

I know it's early, but we could use some heavy prayers right now.
            Heading from Kerville emergency room to Methodist Children's in San A with a crazy case of Croupe in the little one

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
              I know it's early, but we could use some heavy prayers right now.
              Heading from Kerville emergency room to Methodist Children's in San A with a crazy case of Croupe in the little one
              Prayers for his touch and healing on your little one and peace and comfort for you and Dad.

Comment

up

Comment

Sorry to hear that Hillary. Went through that a few times. Prayers for the little one.

Waiting anxiously to hear about our property appraisal report this week. It was appraised last Tuesday and report was due in Saturday so should hear the results any day.

Had a good 1st birthday party yesterday for my grandson Jake jr. Good times.

Tree is up and house is decorated thanks to my wife. Dropped off my third doe at the processor for some pan sausage and brisket burger. Freezer is full.

Got some news that he may not be my only grandchild come this time next year!!!!!!

Comment

Prayers for the little one, Hillary.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Happy 60th Birthday Mom, Love and miss your dearly.

Prayers going up for you Hillary, hope the little one gets better.

Comment

We spent Thanksgiving with lots of family at my brother's house in Canton. Mom, step dad, Dad, step mom, three brothers and their wives, grandmother and great aunt, uncle, aunt and cousin, and of course the kids and their cousins.

(Random sampling of family )

3/4ths brothers

Lolly and Pop came back up to our house on Friday, as did Jeanette's mom and dad. We also invited Leggett and his youngest, Neely, as well as our friend Sherry and one of her daughters for a second Thanksgiving meal on Saturday, complete with a couple of fried turkeys, dressing and all the trimmings.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385998830.868923.jpg
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	24268596

Yesterday, after church, Steven took family photos for us near the local lake.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385998911.019814.jpg
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	24268597

Great weekend with family and friends! Thanks again Steven!
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Missing pics...

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385999150.258887.jpg
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	24268599

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385999160.974046.jpg
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	24268600
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Heading home with about 6 hours of sleep over the weekend.
                            Having a 15 month old wake up barely breathing 1 hour away from the nearest hospital is not fun at all.
                            Little one is much better.
                            Thanks for the prayers

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                              Heading home with about 6 hours of sleep over the weekend.
                              Having a 15 month old wake up barely breathing 1 hour away from the nearest hospital is not fun at all.
                              Little one is much better.
                              Thanks for the prayers
                              Good to hear!

Comment

Glad the baby is better Hillary. That's scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X