No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is a great day! We listed our home 12 days ago and had a cash buyer come in on Monday while we were at the ER with my pregnant wife trying to rule out a possible brain aneurism (which we did). Of course, they threw a low ball offer at us Monday night, $19,000 under list... Well, they signed just under list price last night!

I love when a plan comes together, except now I have to find a new place to live since we decided not to build...

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Today is a great day! We listed our home 12 days ago and had a cash buyer come in on Monday while we were at the ER with my pregnant wife trying to rule out a possible brain aneurism (which we did). Of course, they threw a low ball offer at us Monday night, $19,000 under list... Well, they signed just under list price last night!

I love when a plan comes together, except now I have to find a new place to live since we decided not to build...

Good stuff Chad!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Glad to hear the good news on your wife, and the casa.

It's worth your time to check out www.ourcountryhomes.com They are one of our oldest customers and are slamming nice custom homes in all over your target area. I think they average starting 5 a week or so lately, not sure about inventory right now but they may have a model you could snatch up or a spec in progress. You have my # if I can help with anything else over this way.

Comment

Thanks Wildcat

And

Thanks Dale! I'll check them out.

Comment

I'm mentaly prepping for one of my favorite annual trips of the year, goin to the Slack Ranche with my dad. We have some welding chores to take care of, probably some cattle to harass, LOOOTS of football to watch on the porch, quality groceries, cooooold friendlys, and maybe some fish to catch. We might even work on the hog (over)population for Chicken a little.

Comment

Anxiously awaiting a decision by the Tx Veterans Land Office. Say a prayer for a resolution to our survey and appraisal steps in the land process. I'm beyond stressed at all the hurdles so far. But refuse to give up. We want this land bad

Comment

Sweet spot Bobby! I'm pulling for ya!

Comment

Here

Amazing elk, sharp dressed cop, condolences and prayers.

Comment

Way Too Long!!!

With 3 boys under the age of 8... My GS time is virtually nil, I am more of a lurker these days, but I do try and keep up the best I can. I have uploaded a few pics of my last few months to show you what I have been up to...

Boys 1st Day of School - Logan (8 & 3rd Grade), Caden (5 & Kindergarten)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Boys First Day.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	24257552

Here is the whole gang getting ready for Logan's batting practice. It came a flood and I could not, for the life of me, find an umbrella. We made do...

Name:	Boys Rain.JPG
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	24257553

This is the HAM of our family. It was his first time wearing eye-black stickers. After the game he found a new place for stickers, this is the end result...

Name:	Caden Grasshopper.JPG
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	24257554

This is our 3 year old, Jackson, wanting to be a big boy so bad. For all you baseball fans, I finally got my lefty!!!

Name:	Jackson Tee.JPG
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	24257555

Last but not least, Jackson dressed for Church one Sunday Morning. He wanted "spikey hair" and this is what we ended up with, could be the cutest 3 year old in the World...

Name:	Jackson Church.JPG
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	24257556

I'll try not be such a stranger anymore, tonight is Caden's last 6U Baseball game, so that will free up 3 evenings per week.

You folks have a GREAT weekend!!!

Comment

Haven't been to this thread in a while...lots to catch up on...

Comment

Good looking bunch of young men you got there Mailman, they be growing fast.

I like the looks of that place Bobby, reminds of 25 years hunting in Magnolia. Had a creek bed just like that one.

Congrats on selling your houses guys, now get busy with the moving.

Comment

Tim, did you a summary of your hunt from last week? Anything good to report?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Tim, did you a summary of your hunt from last week? Anything good to report?
                            Closed it out with a short note Sunday night. No kills on my part, buddy watched his luminok run off stuck in a big boar the first evening. Hope to do better when I go back in December for the rut with my new bow.

Comment

Ok. You're welcome to come hunting in Liberty with me. Not many deer but hogs galore. LEt me know what your schedule looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Ok. You're welcome to come hunting in Liberty with me. Not many deer but hogs galore. LEt me know what your schedule looks like.
                                Thanks, that would be fun. My rest should be here next week, then gonna hook up with Wassaw and get him to adjust my weight and tune it for me. Picked up a sight and quiver yesterday and will get some arrows once we get my length right. Shopping for a case to put it in too.

Comment

Working...
                                X