This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I'm not the one on here looking in the magic mirror on the wall claiming to be the "fairest of them all"...
    Wicked Witch....LOL!

Comment

Michigan making a game of it.. Go Big Blue!
      Good drive at the end of the half plus a miracle.

Michigan letting them come right back down the field.

Comment

Suckeyes not backing down

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          Ohio St showing what the Big 12 already knows. Offense wins championships. Saban saw the light last year. If you still think defense wins then you're still living in the 60s. Look at the score of the last 2 NCs if you don't believe me. Offense is King plus it is more fun to watch.
          26-23 last year. Two SEC teams. Hardly the 59-58 garbage the Big 12 puts on the field.

But don’t let those silly facts get in the way again!
          Last edited by Chase This!; 11-24-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 13

I don’t get this whole rooting for a conference thing. When TCU and Baylor got left out of the playoffs I could care less. I guess when your team sucks you have to pull for the one in conference that doesn’t. Most of the teams in conference I’m rooting for the other team during the bowls.

Never cheered for the Big 8. Don’t cheer for the Big XII. I have a team, not a group.

Do you Cowboy fans yell NFC East?

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
              I don’t get this whole rooting for a conference thing. When TCU and Baylor got left out of the playoffs I could care less. I guess when your team sucks you have to pull for the one in conference that doesn’t. Most of the teams in conference I’m rooting for the other team during the bowls.

Never cheered for the Big 8. Don’t cheer for the Big XII. I have a team, not a group.
              How much less could you care? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Suckeyes not backing down
                I think they come out of halftime and beat them down.

Comment

Tell your friend, a bunch.

Comment

Not this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen, except I couldn’t care less

If you ever hear me chanting SEC, SEC lead me out to the back pasture and finish me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        26-23 last year. Two SEC teams. Hardly the 59-58 garbage the Big 12 puts on the field.

But don’t let those silly facts get in the way again!
                        That 1 was sec/sec garbage. What was the 2 before that. Oh snap.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 13

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                          Amen, except I couldn’t care less

If you ever hear me chanting SEC, SEC lead me out to the back pasture and finish me off.

Oops. Couldn’t care less.

I work out here with a diehard Bama fan. It is nonstop. Bama SEC Bama SEC. Big XII sucks. blah blah blah.

Last night it was OU couldn’t score on an SEC team much less Bama because the defense sucks. Kyler couldn’t carry Tua’s jock. I can’t believe they compare the two. I can’t believe the school is promoting him for the Heisman. On and on. I was just trying to watch the game and not have a panic attack.
                          Last edited by asttbe; 11-24-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            UAB is 9-2.....are they better than 7-4?

I said building depth, still building depth. It takes a while....this recruiting class will help add to it.
                            UAB isn’t a P5 team.

Comment

fun thread

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                                Maybe I should re-name by boat Trigger This. LOL.
                                Dumbass This.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X