X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
    LOL.

I’m not sure there have been many sightings of Morris’ wife, as she hasn’t even moved to Fayetteville (won’t leave Dallas). Talk about bought in!
    She's still tryin to decide which leg to shorten so she can walk on hills . .

Comment

I think that Jimbo has done a great job in his first year in Aggieland. While the Aggies will finish with the record most of us thought they would, there is no doubt that things have changed in CS. I look for the Aggies to take the recruiting lead not only in Texas but to challenge Clemson, Georgia and Bama for the elite talent annually. Unfortunately, the Ags will need a couple of years before we have the talent to compete with the big boys in the SEC West.
      Adios,
      Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Cool ground level view of the DKR light show

https://www.facebook.com/1378099354/...3551573648534/

So organic. When the music ended, the crowd kept singing. Hair stood on my neck a little.

This is what happened to me and my GF that day in order...

1. Free parking on campus (GF works for UT and has a pass). Had two Old Fashiond at some campus bar connected to parking.

2. Saw a dude propose to his girl on the Tower mall with rose petals and tears.

3. Strolled to Alumni center where my lifetime Longhorn key chain gets me in for beer.

4. Headed to Heath’s tailgate and said hi to Mom and Dad Standford, Karla and Heath.

5. Heath gave us wrist bands so we sampled vodka.

6. Watched sun set and some techno band on Longhorn Live with lasers. Surprised by how cool it was. Place felt electric.

7. Stood in line at food truck for grub as crowd went wild watching Okie Light take care of business on Longhorn Boulevard big screen. Energy meter was pegged.

8. Made it to seats for senior introductions and kick off and proceeded to watch an unexpected defense fly around. Game was never in doubt. Had two tall beers.

9. Perfect weather with light breeze. Packed house of rabid fans. It could not have been more perfect. Well, maybe if Led Zepplin played at halftime.

10. Crowd response to things like “Don’t Stop” was surreal. That was a timeout where the crowd simply refused to stop the party.

11. Fireworks at game end which were almost too close unless you are a pyro like me.

Iowa State didn’t travel well and didn’t even bring their band. It was an all burnt orange feel good kind of night. Only blemish was the late fumble by Young in garbage time.

Beat KU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't get to watch the game, I was in the woods and the cabin just got the basics. Sounds like our D finally showed up, that's good, about time. Should be another good test on Dec. 1 in Dallas. Hook em!!

Comment

LSU gonna have it a lot tougher Saturday than it has been the last few years. Injuries to d line as well as secondary going to make it tough. I think its a close game but unfortunately I think it is going to be a lot like the Florida game with a similar outcome.

I hope I am wrong as I will be there in Purple and Gold cheering the Tigers on and hope they keep the streak alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
              So organic. When the music ended, the crowd kept singing. Hair stood on my neck a little.

This is what happened to me and my GF that day in order...

1. Free parking on campus (GF works for UT and has a pass). Had two Old Fashiond at some campus bar connected to parking.

2. Saw a dude propose to his girl on the Tower mall with rose petals and tears.

3. Strolled to Alumni center where my lifetime Longhorn key chain gets me in for beer.

4. Headed to Heath’s tailgate and said hi to Mom and Dad Standford, Karla and Heath.

5. Heath gave us wrist bands so we sampled vodka.

6. Watched sun set and some techno band on Longhorn Live with lasers. Surprised by how cool it was. Place felt electric.

7. Stood in line at food truck for grub as crowd went wild watching Okie Light take care of business on Longhorn Boulevard big screen. Energy meter was pegged.

8. Made it to seats for senior introductions and kick off and proceeded to watch an unexpected defense fly around. Game was never in doubt. Had two tall beers.

9. Perfect weather with light breeze. Packed house of rabid fans. It could not have been more perfect. Well, maybe if Led Zepplin played at halftime.

10. Crowd response to things like “Don’t Stop” was surreal. That was a timeout where the crowd simply refused to stop the party.

11. Fireworks at game end which were almost too close unless you are a pyro like me.

Iowa State didn’t travel well and didn’t even bring their band. It was an all burnt orange feel good kind of night. Only blemish was the late fumble by Young in garbage time.

Beat KU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Sounds like a pretty special night of college football. Those are the fun one's.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                LSU gonna have it a lot tougher Saturday than it has been the last few years. Injuries to d line as well as secondary going to make it tough. I think its a close game but unfortunately I think it is going to be a lot like the Florida game with a similar outcome.

I hope I am wrong as I will be there in Purple and Gold cheering the Tigers on and hope they keep the streak alive!
                Hopefully Alaka is cleared otherwise LSU may run away with it.

Comment

Been a wild ride so far. Horns gotta get a win in Lawrence. Hook ‘Em!!

Comment

I’m sure the Ags will figure out a way to loose to LSU again

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                      I’m sure the Ags will figure out a way to loose to LSU again

Hopefully Jimbo will do exactly the opposite of what Sumlin did.

Comment

According to the Big 12, Hager violated the Sportsmanship and Ethical conduct policy. This was Hager's second offense which requires a formal apology.

But but but, horns down!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          Back to reading Texasags again I see

Kid tells the truth nothing wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            As mentioned above his 15 minutes is running out and he’s trying to get all the attention he can get before he starts his “transition”.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              Back to reading Texasags again I see

Hahahahaha......million miler for TexAgs I bet..

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Kid tells the truth nothing wrong with that

Comment

Working...
                                X