This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
    Any preference from Longhorn fans on who they want to see their team play in the Big 12 Championship?

WV needs a little pay back! I hope they meet WV in Arlington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats on the win horns!!!

Comment

Coach Herman took another step towards immortality.

Physicality

Resilience

Over achieving

Progress

Accolades

Nice little Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
          How does LSyoo miss out on the 6th and 7th best recruit in the state? And they both go to sunflowers
          Pooka was a serious grade risk, as LSU was not 100% sure he would qualify. He was offered a scholarship contingent upon passing classes in order to enroll at LSU. If he had B's and C's he would have signed with LSU.

Kansas took the chance and offered him regardless of grades. FYI - Pooka was still not cleared to play by the NCAA until week 2. He was Mr. Louisiana Football last year and is scary fast, can change the game on 1 play.

#7 ranked LA recruit ?? WR Daylon Charlot ??? If so, Charlot signed with Alabama in 2015 and then transferred to Kansas b/c he never saw the field. In 2017, Kansas hired Tony Hull as their recruiting coordinator and asst, coach. Hull is from NOLA and knows all these kids as they look up to him as a father figure.

Comment

Hook’em!
            Rematch or beat ou twice in one year?
            Both would be sweet, but I am pulling for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              Pooka was a serious grade risk, as LSU was not 100% sure he would qualify. He was offered a scholarship contingent upon passing classes in order to enroll at LSU. If he had B's and C's he would have signed with LSU.

Kansas took the chance and offered him regardless of grades. FYI - Pooka was still not cleared to play by the NCAA until week 2. He was Mr. Louisiana Football last year and is scary fast, can change the game on 1 play.

#7 ranked LA recruit ?? WR Daylon Charlot ??? If so, Charlot signed with Alabama in 2015 and then transferred to Kansas b/c he never saw the field. In 2017, Kansas hired Tony Hull as their recruiting coordinator and asst, coach. Hull is from NOLA and knows all these kids as they look up to him as a father figure.
              I didn't realize LSU football had so many prized scholars on the team

Corione Harris corner back. Say what you want. When you can't keep prized recruits like this from leaving the state you are losing the battle. No chance against Bama if you can't get the players. Good job KU on getting some prized players. Mad Hatter will bring rock chalk back

Comment

So I guess KU is good?

Comment

Stop phishing. You are over the limit for today. Worry about LSYoo

Comment

You choose your own path .....lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      So I guess KU is good?
                      No, Kentucky is way overrated.

Comment

Closer than it should have been but a win is a win. 9-3 and going to the big 12 championship to hopefully get a rematch against WV.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          No, Kentucky is way overrated.
                          Oh. Is it UK? I don’t even know. Lemme try again. Is Kansas good?

Comment

Bring on WV

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              Oh. Is it UK? I don’t even know. Lemme try again. Is Kansas good?
                              Lone Star Law on the way to apprehend this violator. Maybe he can pay them out of it

Comment

Has anybody on here said Kansas was good? On to the championship though.

Comment

Working...
                                X