Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killed a coyote with a bow (pics), any full body mount ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
    Just getting close to a yote is a challenge..Much less killin 1 with a bow..Congrats
    My thoughts exactly. Kudos on your scent control and sitting quiet and still! GJ!

Comment

The best yote mount I have seen was one carrying a fawn in its mouth.

Comment

One of the coolest "conversation starters" I've ever seen was a full body mount of a 'yote lying down with his head up in the alert pose. Guy just put it in his game room/man cave along the wall lying on a little rug that looked like any other dogie bed... I've seen it give folks "pause" when they walk into the room and see it for the first time... looked absolutely natural in the setting... Said if I ever get one worthy of mounting, that's what I'd do. The other one that's pretty cool is a walking 'yote with his head turned to the side with some sort of "kill" in its mouth, like a rabbit or baby pig, or similar.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Heading to Safari Studios in San Angelo (Grape Creek) this morning. Can’t wait to see their new shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Howl at the moon! Good job. Not easy with a bow.

Comment

Stopped by Safari Studios on Sunday....Wow. It is amazing now, with all the room they have. Keep up the great work Jimmy and staff.

Comment

I did this one for a customer's son, he shot it bowhunting. It was stalking up on something so he chose this pose. But regardless, its a cool looking pose.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I really like the pedestal mounts on predators.

Is that one of the double mountains I see in the background?

Comment

Congrats! That is an accomplishment. I've shot at 3 of them over the years, and still don't have one. Them things duck quicker than a hill country doe

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Nice trophy. If i was u I would get the picture enlarged and framed and forget about mounting a mangy coyote.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Comment

Decided to go with this pose except the mirror image. The base is going to mirror the field in the LDP and it will be able to be mounted on the wall or set on the ground (will have to call and make sure the base can do both).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X