Collin County buck of a lifetime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    Awesome buck! I think you work with a friend of mine from childhood (John Walker).
    Yessir! Good dude. We work together. I showed him the game cam pic and told him I was after this buck. I was happy to say the least to send him the LDPs.

Comment

Monster! Congrats

Comment

Congrats on a top shelf buck!! Get with me and we can get him measured for Pope & Young. I am in Plano so nice and close.

Comment

Awesome buck!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
            Congrats on a top shelf buck!! Get with me and we can get him measured for Pope & Young. I am in Plano so nice and close.
            My taxi Gary Damuth in Brady Tx will be scoring him. But I appreciate the offer.

Comment

Wow..... that's one helluva buck! Never would have imagined growing up in Collin county that there were bucks like that around until I started hunting the corps land and saw some first hand while hog and duck hunting. But thatbjoker right there takes the cake! Congrats on a once in a lifetime buck!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

What a toad! Congrats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on a great buck.

Comment

Originally posted by GW2210 View Post
                    Congratulations on an awesome buck! My step-son was hunting him too. He won a Cuddeback monthly photo contest with a photo of him.

Let's see some trail cam pics!

Comment

Working...
                    X