Long Bed or Short Bed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
    Long bed all day and all night and twice on Sunday. In fact, I have two trucks with long beds. Don’t think I’ll ever have truck with a short bed, unless it’s my wife’s.

short bed is useless . Why not just get a car with a trunk you can lock it ?
    I have never owned a short bed , never will .Neither will my wife ! I have a truck so I can haul almost whatever I want , Not a pot plant or two ( small ones )

Comment

For looks, short bed. For usefulness, long bed.

Comment

I've always had short bed trucks. One day I decided to make one of those handy dandy bow stands you can see in the DIY section. Went to the local Lowe's, (home improvement stores make me need to grow a tail for some reason and all Home Depot bathrooms smell like a slow roasted porta can) grabbed a piece of pvc and headed for the parking lot. I had never hauled anything before, this was my third truck, and no matter what angle I tried the pipe stuck out of the bed about 12 inches. Two big hairy guys were laughing at me, they had three pallets of pavers lined up in the back of their truck. I was so ashamed I got on Grindr and found a ride home. I think my F250 is still there to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Well smarty britches how about get you a long wheel base and back up a 6ft trailer.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
          Shoot snow, just a knee cap on the bottom of the wheel would handle the chore quite easily I can wrangle the short trailers with no sweat. Lets up the anty and put one of those tractor supply super tucker single axle, 4' wide, expanded mesh trailers behind the dually. Backing up by brail as its better known

Comment

I like short beds, look much better and are easier to get around in, if I need more room I have trailers. Now for work truck I have all long beds.

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
              Shoot snow, just a knee cap on the bottom of the wheel would handle the chore quite easily I can wrangle the short trailers with no sweat. Lets up the anty and put one of those tractor supply super tucker single axle, 4' wide, expanded mesh trailers behind the dually. Backing up by brail as its better known
              LMAO I forgotten about super trucker. I hadn't had a CB in 15, 20 years . I have a bunch of that stuff .

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X