Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Long Bed or Short Bed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Bed or Short Bed?

For all you truck guys, would you rather have long bed truck or short bed truck?

short bed

Comment

Long bed all day and all night and twice on Sunday. In fact, I have two trucks with long beds. Don’t think I’ll ever have truck with a short bed, unless it’s my wife’s.

Comment

Long!!!! Whole purpose of a truck. If you ever decide to get a toolbox you still have room.

Comment

Long for me.

Comment

I always have had LWB trucks then bought a short in 2016.Did not take long to have buyers remorse,my new 2019 is a long wheel base.

Comment

I have had both. Currently have one of each. I prefer the long bed but it is easier to park places in the short bed. But we take the long bed almost all the time when we travel

Comment

Long bed, I had a long bed and traded it in on a short bed and I hate having a short bed

Comment

Long. Not enough room in a short when you put a tool box on.

Comment

Short. I can stack it high in the bed, but there ain’t no turning them LWB rigs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Short

Comment

I bought a short bed and WISHED I WOULD HAVE GOT A LONG BED!!!!!! Live and learn.

Comment

I just recently purchased a long bed. I’ll never go back.

Comment

Short.

Comment

How hard is it to maneuver and park that long devil?

Comment

Working...
                              X