No announcement yet.

Invest in cannabis industry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The idea that there is risk in pot stocks kinda cracks me up. Seems there has been risk associated with pot since I first heard of it in the 60's when I was in high school. My how times have changed since then...for the better!

Comment

The stocks are volatile, that his for sure. They can have some pretty wild swings in a days time depending on what the temper of the news is for that day.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I could support this and buy stock in it because I believe it will make an absolute killing over the next few years. I am not debating the usefulness of THC medically, but I have seen too many negative effects of it personally to support it. I have a son in treatment as we speak because this stuff was ruining his life. Pot today is not like it was back in the day when I smoked Mexican dirt weed. The concentrates and waxes they have now are chemically altered and are killing our kids, sending them into psychosis.

Comment

I don't think stocks will move up that much. Just too many companies now. That's all I see when looking at penny stock boards is hemp plays. Must be 150-200 stocks in the sector now.

Comment

I have some money in it and can say glad it is just small change. When I bought in I treated it like a weekend in Vegas at the craps table. Walked up with a certain amount to loose- I’ve lost about 75% over last 18 months.

Comment

once there is enough billions invested, the feds will swoop in and use civil asset forfeiture to take it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
                  I wish I could support this and buy stock in it because I believe it will make an absolute killing over the next few years. I am not debating the usefulness of THC medically, but I have seen too many negative effects of it personally to support it. I have a son in treatment as we speak because this stuff was ruining his life. Pot today is not like it was back in the day when I smoked Mexican dirt weed. The concentrates and waxes they have now are chemically altered and are killing our kids, sending them into psychosis.
                  What?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
                    Only supposed to eat 1/2 the brownie man .
                    Today's kids are going into psychosis alright, but it ain't from the cheebah.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      If any of you start a grow in Texas and need someone to show you how it’s done give me a shout

Lol

PM sent
                      Last edited by WalkieTalkie; 05-13-2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X