So, you're minding your own business ans drive up on this:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    I wish I'd have already done that. I'm partially blind in my left eye. Surgery won't fix it. Can't see out of it worth a dang. I was also born with spina bifida. I was told I'd never be able to enlist in anything by numerous doctors.

My parents told me as a kid "You can be whatever you want to be." Well it was either join the military or be a ninja. Turns out they weren't completely right about that. I couldn't join the military and it's too late to start karate classes. So I'm gonna have to fall back on what I want to be now. Which is.......I don't know. A millionaire seems like a cool gig. I'm just trying to figure out how I can be one. I'll settle for being half a millionaire. No sense in setting the bar too high.

Didn’t know that about you

I understand where you are coming from
    Do you get where I’m coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
      Didn’t know that about you

I understand where you are coming from
      Do you get where I’m coming from?
      I do.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned being born with spina bifida or having poor eye sight in one eye. I think I've mentioned the spina bifida before. Probably not about my eye. I never really think about it honestly.
      Last edited by okrattler; 11-17-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blide View Post
        Spoken like a true Texan! And you that F250 has a cattle guard/battering ram!
        It may not be the best idea but when that I saw that van stop next to that shooter the first thing that came to mind was “kick it in gear and got that dude, you could always say in the heat of the moment you accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          It may not be the best idea but when that I saw that van stop next to that shooter the first thing that came to mind was “kick it in gear and got that dude, you could always say in the heat of the moment you accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake.
          This! Then tell them your name is Juan and you don't have insurance. Police told me there wasn't a think they could do to the one who hit me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            And I've spent some time in the same AO as the Rakkasans and always enjoyed having them around.

I dont mean to disparage people who haven't been around a shooting and hope that none of you are ever in that situation. To say what you would do with out any training or ever been in that kind of situation is presumptuous.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I agree 100%. Thanks brother.

Comment

Working...
            X