• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vehicles aren't investments in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
      Huh? I don't think anyone is saying that here.

Neither are deer leases, pets, 4 wheelers, boats, etc; If you want leather seats in your vehicle then go for it

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
        They are for some...

And to add something usefull: I called about a set from Southwest trim for a Buddies New Crew F-150 and it was 1395+tax installed for a set.

Comment

I put katskins in my truck in 12’ and they are still holding up great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tbone3636 View Post
            I put katskins in my truck in 12’ and they are still holding up great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That's when I put them in my 2007 model. My ex burnt a hole in my stock seats and it just drove me crazy. Mine are still fine. Just now starting to show some wear

Comment

Following y'all on this. I've appreciated every aftermarket leather seat I've had or seen. The auto companies just don't put in the good stuff at the higher rate they charge.

Comment

I have an ‘18 F150 I’ve been wanting to put Katskinz in. Just didn’t know who to take it to for install. I’ve watched a few YouTube videos and it’s not that hard to do, but I feel like it would be money well spent letting someone else do it.

Comment

What’s the price on the katskinz? Looking at a used truck now but it has cloth seats and momma likes leather!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                    I have an ‘18 F150 I’ve been wanting to put Katskinz in. Just didn’t know who to take it to for install. I’ve watched a few YouTube videos and it’s not that hard to do, but I feel like it would be money well spent letting someone else do it.
                    Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                    What’s the price on the katskinz? Looking at a used truck now but it has cloth seats and momma likes leather!
                    I have an 18 F150 XLT that I put it in. The boring stock leather was $1500 but the upgraded stitching as shown in my pic above was $1700 and that was installed right after I bought the truck. Dealership prolly screwed me on price but I thought it was reasonable since they gave me a rental for the 2 days they had my truck. Plus the convenience was there too.

Comment

Working...
                    X