New Fords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    Lol. They are the only ones with on star.... so you can call in when that one headlight, chrome plated plastic pile of $&&” breaks down. Lol
    Lmao!!!
    Originally posted by slayr View Post
    Recently made the switch from a 5.9 Cummins to the 6.7....absolutely no comparison, 6.7 hands down.
    As men we have all made mistakes that we are not very proud of. The most important thing is you realized where you went wrong, drastically improved, and your now a better man in the eyes of the Lord and in the eyes of the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      Lmao!!!

As men we have all made mistakes that we are not very proud of. The most important thing is you realized where you went wrong, drastically improved, and your now a better man in the eyes of the Lord and in the eyes of the public.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
        That is pretty impressive. I’m not sure if I can even get that but I also have a heavy foot.

Deleted and tuned though. I doubt I ever would’ve been able to see 15 stock on 37s. My mileage dropped drastically when I put the tires on, and the tune helped out a ton after. I normally see 15-16 highway if I behave with the tires on.

Comment

I deleted and tuned my duramax. Not sure if I’m going to delete this one.... may just wait a while.

Comment

Where do you go to have it deleted and tuned, I have never heard of this....

Comment

I ordered everything I needed from No Limit Diesel, then did the work myself. Lots of shops will do the work for you though.

Comment

New Fords

Just put some new shoes on my 17’ 250.
                Got it in Sept of 2017. Put 43K miles on it and still running strong [emoji123].

275/70/R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.
                Still getting 18 mpg highway doing 75 mph
                16-17 mixed hwy/city

Now i just need an aftermarket bumper to be like one of the cool kids [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by ryholub View Post
                  i deleted and tuned my duramax. Not sure if i’m going to delete this one.... May just wait a while.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                  [ATTACH]955676[/ATTACH]

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      [ATTACH]955676[/ATTACH]

That’s what I looked like when I tried to trade it in[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                        Just put some new shoes on my 17’ 250.
                        Got it in Sept of 2017. Put 43K miles on it and still running strong [emoji123].

275/70/R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.
                        Still getting 18 mpg highway doing 75 mph
                        16-17 mixed hwy/city

Now i just need an aftermarket bumper to be like one of the cool kids [emoji41]

Slap a grille guard on it!

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
                          Slap a grille guard on it!

Yeah, it needs one around here. Lots of hogs and crackheads running around the roads late at night here in East Texas. Can't have no damage on this thing.

Comment

Haha I hear that!
                            I had front bumper replacements on my last two trucks and decided to go with just the grille guard this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                              Yeah, it needs one around here. Lots of hogs and crackheads running around the roads late at night here in East Texas. Can't have no damage on this thing.
                              I smacked a doe when my truck was a month old. Luckily I was headed to the shop to have my bumpers installed as I hit it

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                                I smacked a doe when my truck was a month old. Luckily I was headed to the shop to have my bumpers installed as I hit it

Sounds like luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X