Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kry226 View Post

Just picked her up.

I hate you!! Good looking ride brotha. I’m trying to talk myself into it, I wish I wasn’t so cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
      The heated tailgate is an awesome option. Your hands won’t freeze anymore in the winter, when pushing your truck off the road

Spoken like a true dirtymax owner. . .

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
        I hate you!! Good looking ride brotha. I’m trying to talk myself into it, I wish I wasn’t so cheap.
        After selling my last truck before I went overseas, I really had no choice. Special ordered this XLT Premium with the 6.2. No regrets and so far getting over 550 miles per tank. But I tow our travel trailer next week and that'll be the real test.
        Last edited by kry226; 04-26-2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
          Spoken like a true dirtymax owner. . .

Sierracharlie out…
          Lol. They are the only ones with on star.... so you can call in when that one headlight, chrome plated plastic pile of $&&” breaks down. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Lol. They are the only ones with on star.... so you can call in when that one headlight, chrome plated plastic pile of $&&” breaks down. Lol

Wheres the dam like button around here!?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Got this 2017 xlt a couple weeks ago. I love it so far. I just did a 2” level on the front with 35” ridge grapplers. I came from a 1/2 ton Silverado. I am now a believer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've really been eyeballing the new trucks. They look great! I just can't seem to get rid of my '01 7.3 though

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
                  I've really been eyeballing the new trucks. They look great! I just can't seem to get rid of my '01 7.3 though
                  Drive one and you will throw rocks at that 7.3.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    100% right here IMO. I have owned at least four 7.3s at one point or another. My 2019 is by far the nicest one I’ve ever had, ain’t even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

That's what I'm afraid of!

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
                        That's what I'm afraid of!
                        Don’t get me wrong. The 7.3. is a hell of a motor. I have owned 2, but compared to today’s diesels it doesn’t hold a candle in the power department.

Comment

Recently made the switch from a 5.9 Cummins to the 6.7....absolutely no comparison, 6.7 hands down.

Comment

Have had mine since December 14th. 14k miles since then. I’ve had a 2011 f-250 6.2 gas, 2012 f-350 6.7, 2015 3500 drw Chevy duramax and my 2017 KR F350 6.7 diesel....
                            By far my favorite truck, I absolutely love it, decent mpg in town. Got 700+ miles to my last tank. Power is unbelievable and my duramax was deleted. Every day is another day I’m glad to be back in a ford!

Comment

My work truck went in the shop last week, so I drove my 350 for the week. I drive a lot. I put 1800 on it from Monday to Sunday. I averaged 17.4 mpg for those 1800, and that’s hand calculated. My truck is also on 37s. That’s **** good mileage if you ask me, and the best I’ve gotten since throwing the tires on.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                                My work truck went in the shop last week, so I drove my 350 for the week. I drive a lot. I put 1800 on it from Monday to Sunday. I averaged 17.4 mpg for those 1800, and that’s hand calculated. My truck is also on 37s. That’s **** good mileage if you ask me, and the best I’ve gotten since throwing the tires on.

That is pretty impressive. I’m not sure if I can even get that but I also have a heavy foot.

Comment

Working...
                                X