New Fords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
    Stabilizer won’t fix the issue, will be a bandaid. Your ball joints will be trashed and need to be replaced.

That was all replaced and didn’t help at all. I changed my tires and it stopped.

Comment

What I’m saying is, once you have death wobble you need to replace front end items and stabilizer won’t fix the issue. Glad tires fixed it man, had death wobble on a 06 Cummins at 70, it will scare the crap out of you!

Originally posted by wpcattleco View Post
      That was all replaced and didn’t help at all. I changed my tires and it stopped.

Comment

Bring this back to the top because I’m still looking and talking myself into one...

Comment

Built mine online and ordered it a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
            Bring this back to the top because I’m still looking and talking myself into one...

Just do it! To me it’s the best looking truck on the road and the longer you wait the more excuses you will come up with to not buy one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              Just do it! To me it’s the best looking truck on the road and the longer you wait the more excuses you will come up with to not buy one

Excuses like, not having a $1000/month truck payment.....sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Man I’m close!! I think I’m getting ready to put my 15 up for sale. If I do I’ll be on the hunt for the perfect Silver XLT premium F250.

Comment

Grandpa has one and something broke, had to replace the engine but it works great now

Comment

Hear that brother, wife’s ride is about to be paid off and we are back to only mortgage note.

Originally posted by Sackett View Post

Comment

Amen to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The sooner he pulls the trigger the sooner he can pay it off.

At least that’s how I explained it to the wife

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                          Man I’m close!! I think I’m getting ready to put my 15 up for sale. If I do I’ll be on the hunt for the perfect Silver XLT premium F250.

Just picked her up.

Comment

Bare knuckles diesel

Originally posted by Mini-x fan View Post
                            I’m no expert but it’s deleting the DPF and EGR. This gets rid of the emissions system so the truck gets better mileage and longevity. Also you don’t need to run DEF anymore. Then correct me if I’m wrong but I believe you have to get a tuner to reprogram the computer after getting rid of the emissions crap. You can change shiftpoints and get more power through tuning. Or you can run everything stock but I believe you need the tuner so that the computer doesn’t throw codes all the time.
                            For you DFW area guys....Go see Cody at Bare Knuckles Diesel in Haslet. They do phenomenal work!!! Exhaust deletes, tunes, intercooler pipe upgrades, fuel system savers, leveling kits....YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! Best shop in DFW!!! These guys know diesels and will HOOK YOU UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post

Just picked her up.

Good looking truck. I ordered a white one like that - Mid may delivery.

Comment

The heated tailgate is an awesome option. Your hands won’t freeze anymore in the winter, when pushing your truck off the road

Comment

Working...
                                X