• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beast!

Comment

Awesome buck congratulations

Comment

The waiting is the hardest part! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Great buck! Congrats

Comment

Congrats! Way to hold off for the right shot, those few minutes had to have felt like an eternity.

Comment

Stud, congrats

Comment

There was no decision making for me. I had to be there for my brotha to recover that stud. This year was extremely hard for me. I have 4 really soild sets with a lot of deer activity... but no mature shooters to be found. I have to give prop to Anthony. He's a true deer hunter for all aspects. I don't know anyone who can go into the deer woods and read the sign as well as he can. He just gets it done!! Congrats again ATrain.

Comment

Great buck!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing, I've had my eye on Nebraska for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by TexAg07 View Post
                        Thanks for sharing, I've had my eye on Nebraska for a while.
                        I won't be going back unless I tag early in Kansas. They crap on bowhunters there with the rifle season starting so early and pheasant season starting around the 1st of November. Plus there are a higher % of rifle hunters there, so hard to get private access with the rifle season starting so early.

Comment

Working...
                        X