No announcement yet.

Friend got fired, this is a new one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think he should sue for harassment. videoing him in a private moment.

Comment

Some of yall may be just as crazy for believing that is all this fired employee did.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
        I find it hard to believe that it wasn’t a common occurrence if she was able to get it on camera.
        Either a frequent/lengthy occurrence but if not, the question to her should be what work was she not doing in order to have the time to ready her phone to video the event? Sounds more like a setup and just an excuse for firing

Comment

I had a head coach that I worked for that was a chronic borderline OCD wedgie picker. He would pick his butt without breaking sentence or concentration. I would laugh inside when Admin types would all line up to shake his hand....not me!

Comment

Maybe he is just really excited about his job
            or his knee itched,

Comment

Was he adjusting over the pants or inside the pants? Makes a big diff. If he was digging his hand down his pants i would want him repremeanded too. Having to share doorhandles would be nasty. Lol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                As am I. Apparently, there's a line we must never cross.
                Had a P E coach in high school who said, in the shower after work out " If you rub it more than two times, it's not washing". Maybe this is the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Yes. After 20 minutes , you must stop adjusting!
                  Goes with the old saying “if you shake it more than twice you’re playing with it”

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                    I felt really constricted in my last position. I tried to adjust to the job but didn't see eye to eye with management.
                    hahaahahaha

Comment

I promise you that if he will file a sexual harassment claim against the HR manager, he will come into some money within a couple of months. He may not get his job back, but they will settle to make it go away.

Comment

Sounds like 1 of 2 things happened.
                        1 He's not telling the whole story and the video shows that.
                        2 He has a great opportunity to make some money from a wrongful termination law suit

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          Make sure you advise your buddy to come up with a different story if he is married. If us guys find it hard to believe, you can be dang sure that story ain't going to fly with a woman.

Hoggslayer

I'm sorry but I don't believe your friend's story is as simple as he says it is.

Remember, EVERYONE is the victim when they get fired.

Comment

I am in the "I think there is more to the story" crowd. You need to have a bro to bro moment with him to get the COMPLETE story.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                              My coveralls have a slit you can reach through and adjust all you want, first hand so to speak. Deep pockets for playin pocket pool too. One of the few times havin yer name on yer shirt actually pays off.
                              Oh Lord I spit on my computer reading this!

Comment

Bollocks!! He got sacked. Nutty situation. pretty ballsy move. female must have been testy. Hairy situation. what do the boys say?

Comment

Working...
                                X