X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurts good this morning.
    Attached Files

Comment

Glad you didn't try to catch it. Ouch. Looks like a good hit. (sorry)

Comment

I did that once...knife broke!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
          I did that once...knife broke!
          Guys, I think Chuck Norris has joined the GS! Lol

Comment

Went in point first. Had to check this morning to make sure tip didn't break off. Swelling up good today.

Comment

Ouch, get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                Went in point first. Had to check this morning to make sure tip didn't break off. Swelling up good today.
                Man that looks painful!

When I was a kid I was learning myself how to skateboard.
                I was barefooted on a new concrete road.
                I lost my balance fell. I landed on my chest on the board and my right foot drug on the concrete. Got some road rash on it. Since Dad had us for the weekend I went to Grandma's house. She dr'd me up and sent me back out to play. Couple days later I couldn't hardly walk let alone put my shoe on.
                Mom took me to the Dr when she saw how much my foot had swollen. It had gotten infected. Forget how long I was laid up. Sucked bad cause I wasn't allowed to play outside.

I say that to say. I'd see a Dr

Comment

Ouch! You get a passthru or bone stop it? (Sorry, had to ask. Lol)

Comment

Aww man. Should taken pic with knife in it or it didn't happen. Probably just a pic of a bandaged wart.

Comment

Too much blood spurting out to take a pic then.Thought it was a pass through. Got lucky, point went in and must of hit a bone and bounced out. Went in about 3/4" based on blade size and cut size.

Comment

Dropped a USMC combat knife on my foot once, but it only penetrated about 1/4"

Comment

Chuck Norris Dropped a knife on his foot once .....the knife apologized...

Comment

Ice cubes hurt, that knife really had to hurt. Hope it heals up ok.

Comment

Were you barefoot or did it go thru your boot/shoe?

Comment

Gives a hole new meaning to mumbly peg doesn’t it!

Comment

Working...
                                X