GRXH 2019, Join the Caravan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
    Thanks guys! Appreciate the info. I realized I'm not going to make it to this fine event in 2019. Cowtown shoot is the same weekend, and I have friends from OK and Dallas that are meeting me there.

Although if work slows down I might be able to slip out Thursday to say hello.
    Cowtown shoot is always on the same weekend as this hunt. I stopped going to Cowtown when I started going to the GRXH.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
      Cowtown shoot is always on the same weekend as this hunt. I stopped going to Cowtown when I started going to the GRXH.
      I don't know what this Cowtown shoot is but they need to get their crap together... jussayin

My goal is to get out of work by 2:00 Thursday so that should put me at Gate 7 around 5:00. I am moist with anticipation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
        Here's the rule on bait:
        Catfish bait like chicken livers, hearts, shrimp and the like are considered food and can not be in camp after Friday at Noon. However, it ain't like we will be checking the lines you already have out.

The only bait allowed to be in camp, that is edible, is minnows. However, if you are caught eating minnows you will have to eat every minnow in camp.

Caught fish: Any fish brought into camp before Noon on Friday has to be gone by Noon on Friday. I'm not saying you can't catch fish before Noon on Friday; I'm saying you can't bring them to camp before Noon on Friday. Use your imagination...

;

I will be out on Wednesday about Noon or 1300.
        My Number for the Noobs: 512-525-7299

Planning on being on the road around 7 am should be there around the same time..

Pick ups are at No. 7 Gate, park judiciously, the parking is much smaller than it used to be.

Two days of work are going to suck...
        Yes I know. Counting down the time.

Comment

Planning on being at No. 7 early afternoon on Thursday.

Looking forward to it guys!

Thursday Night seems to be the new Friday Night!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            I am moist with anticipation.
            **shudders** ugh... "moist" [emoji1785]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Closer and closer
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLibra View Post
                **shudders** ugh... "moist" [emoji1785]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
                Never reveal your weakness to the Granger Rangers.

You done messed up Le' e' ah.....

Here's the shortcut for anyone wanting to hike in. The yellow lines are the actual trail.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Jspradley; 02-18-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Man I am ready! Hope the rain goes away! and hopefully no last minute surprises this year! Plan to be headed to Granger by 4pm Thursday!

Not sure what I will bring for the feast. I have never been able to make it Thursday before.
                  Has somebody posted what everybody else is bringing?

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                    Man I am ready! Hope the rain goes away! and hopefully no last minute surprises this year! Plan to be headed to Granger by 4pm Thursday!

Not sure what I will bring for the feast. I have never been able to make it Thursday before.
                    The spreadsheet is a few pages back

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post

Thursday night is typically catered by Sacket. Since he's not coming, not sure what the plan is.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope you boys are ready to ruuuumble!!

Comment

Lets get wet!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Looks like another fun GRXH.

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
                              Thursday night is typically catered by Sacket. Since he's not coming, not sure what the plan is.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                              I can make a big beef Stew, if y’all ok with that for Thursday night.

Comment

Like this....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X