No announcement yet.

GRXH 2019, Join the Caravan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What y'all will or want to cooking Thursday night?

Comment

Comment

I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought about was that this hunt is just over 2 weeks away.

I am going to need someone to haul my peanut oil in. I don't want 3 gallons of it in my kayak.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
          I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought about was that this hunt is just over 2 weeks away.

I am going to need someone to haul my peanut oil in. I don't want 3 gallons of it in my kayak.
          Can be canola oil, korn oil or vegetable oil to right?
          Last edited by NELSON BRAZIL; 02-05-2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

i woke up this morning and the first thing i thought about was that this hunt is just over 2 weeks away.

👍

Comment

Somebody can change his name to my name.
              I will bring the oil.

Comment

You're not bringing the cart again?

Oil is lighter than water... float it behind you

Comment

We will have plenty of boats I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                    You're not bringing the cart again?

Oil is lighter than water... float it behind you
                    I almost left that cart in camp that year. That was horrible.

Comment

Looks like the kayak ain't an option for me. I'll be calling Rat or Spoiled TN to coordinate a ride.

Comment

Probably be easier if you kept it in the jugs!!!!

Used a game cart one year glad I staged it near the water plant the road is not too bad from there, not the trail.
                        Last edited by Wudstix; 02-05-2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

I almost left that cart in camp that year. That was horrible.
                          It was horrible for me and I was just helping push the dang thing... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                            It was horrible for me and I was just helping push the dang thing... lol

I kinda enjoyed that hike. But yah, the cart sucked.

Comment

If you brought it all in on the trail, yay!!!! Have to know the short cuts via gravel road/jeep trail.

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON BRAZIL View Post
                                What y'all will or want to cooking Thursday night?
                                What?

Comment

Working...
                                X