Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How high is the river this year?

Comment

I hope you guys have full bellies and empty kegs come Sunday! I won't be able to make it this year. Hope y'all tear am up and don't pass out in front of Hector......or behind him

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
        I hope you guys have full bellies and empty kegs come Sunday! I won't be able to make it this year. Hope y'all tear am up and don't pass out in front of Hector......or behind him
        ...or next to him.

...or within 200 yards of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakelife View Post
          Me and the 2 guys I'm bringing will be rocking the recurve again this year!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          tradlife!!!

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
          Trying to get my Big River recurve to Sneaky, so he can possibly do a traditional represent at this year's GRXH.
          Heck yeah, I want to see him rocking the stickbow

Comment

****, that means I have to cook again...

Comment

Man that sucks you can’t make it, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post

The upside is you’ll have minions to haul you drinks. As always, I’ll help out where I can
                Last edited by bho0351; 01-24-2019, 09:05 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sackett;13948419]I hope you guys have full bellies and empty kegs come Sunday! I won't be able to make it this year. Hope y'all tear am up and don't pass out in front of Hector......or behind him[/QUOTEi hope you are just kidding????

Comment

Sackett Didnt u miss last year? Ur turning into a Hillary lover or beto.....lol

Comment

Given my fondness of the task, I was gonna offer to take the helm this year if you wanted. [emoji3052][emoji3052]

---
                      Sent from my Galaxy Note 9
                      IG: greekbowhunter
                      Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Buy a 60X string and I can install it for you and get everything tuned. No settling for 60X strings, go with 452X material.

If you want a pro shop I know Jason at Hoffy's will do a good job as will any of the guys at Double G. Normally I would recommend Nocked and Loaded as well, but Mike Luckie left and I'm not sure who is working on their bows now. I'm going this weekend, so I will meet the new guy, but I can't recommend them yet.

I will have the list up sometime this week, I have been down with the Flu for last week or so.
                        Thank you for offering to install and tune a string for me Rat.
                        I have been very busy and I know you haven’t been feeling good so I dropped it off at Double G a few days ago to have a Vapor trail string installed

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                          Given my fondness of the task, I was gonna offer to take the helm this year if you wanted. [emoji3052][emoji3052]

---
                          Sent from my Galaxy Note 9
                          IG: greekbowhunter
                          www.facebook.com/killtoeat
                          Now everything is gonna taste like olive oil and tzatziki....

Comment

I got 3 gals of peanut oil and a whole case of fish fry and Cajun blackened seasoning if anyone is updating the list!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                              How high is the river this year?
                              It was up 6 ft. But going down back to normal because they have been releasing so much water. Lake will be back to normal by friday!

Comment

Whites and crappie are moving up the river and creeks already..which can be good for us depending on the weather during the extreme hunt!

Comment

Working...
                                X