Scent Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scent Control

I am not one to buy almost most of what I see on Arab because some TV personality says it makes the deer bigger, or attracts them from miles, etc. but I am curious to those of you who have used any of the ozone equipment. Ozonics, Scentlok, etc. do you feel it works? Is it worth the money? I have been researching it and trying to get an idea on that stuff but I want some opinions other than paid hunters or someone who gets this stuff for free. TIA

In for the info... I am considering buying the scentlok one if nothing else to kill the scent in cloths...

Comment

Look up The Reckoning round one. Whitetail adrenaline guys do all their killing from the ground u don’t need any of that stuff.

Comment

Use the search tool on the forum and you will find more feedback and opinions on ozone and scent control than you can shake a stick at.

Comment

if your wind is right cottons are fine. i do think the scent spray helps some. i was hunting in BC for bear one time and my guide got diesel on his hands we sprayed him down with scent spray and it covered it completely.... shocked, used it for elk and deer both with good results. the rest is questionable

Comment

Tha is

Comment

This should be a funny thread

Comment

Working...
              X