Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny football was an amazing collegiate QB. Tannehill and McGee were solid. I’m not an A&M fan, but you’d have to be foolish to think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
      Johnny football was an amazing collegiate QB. Tannehill and McGee were solid. I’m not an A&M fan, but you’d have to be foolish to think otherwise.

You don't play this game very well..

Comment

It’s nice to know we have our QB for the next two years. He’s already passing up a lot of good QBs and he’s only a true Sophomore. He’ll keep getting better under Jimbo, who as the announcers said, is the best coach in the nation to help a QB progress.

Comment

On a brighter note . . Ags are 2-1 in Nov . . Sumlin lost by 41 yesterday . .

Comment

I am confused. Several weeks ago there were many aggy saying Mond sucks and is not the answer. Now everyone is lauding his efforts saying he is the future. Which is it? Is it all game dependent and check back in a few weeks again?

Comment

Colt tearing it up against the Texans . .

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                I am confused. Several weeks ago there were many aggy saying Mond sucks and is not the answer. Now everyone is lauding his efforts saying he is the future. Which is it? Is it all game dependent and check back in a few weeks again?

Whatever the flavor of the day is..

Comment

Jimbo . . His system . . Takes time . . Some people forget where we were this time last year . . Gig em

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                    Jimbo . . His system . . Takes time . . Some people forget where we were this time last year . . Gig em
                    OK. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Hence me saying "you quoted". I can't see your son's stuff unless you do...
                      I thought you meant I quoted the original....it was also a quote.

Comment

There still are....me included.....but Chase has been a supporter from the gitgo.

Comment

I still think he sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Whatever the flavor of the day is..
                            Kinda like horn fans shortly after the Maryland loss and now?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              Kinda like horn fans shortly after the Maryland loss and now?

Oh once?....
                              cast again..

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                I still think he sucks!
                                Me too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X