This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
    They were doing a good job of controlling the clock on O. Play smart don't turn over ball and let D & their thing and frogs win. *** is wrong with that outcome? Beat okie Lite and go bowling
    I'm with you but that was with the starting RB's and OL. They gone. Hopefully they can continue the game plan and/or LT suits up at halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      I'm with you but that was with the starting RB's and OL. They gone. Hopefully they can continue the game plan and/or LT suits up at halftime.
      Maybe they can get a few more turnovers for chances to score. Mule definitely not a passer. Crazy how both have had xtra point blocked. What are the odds

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
        Maybe they can get a few more turnovers for chances to score. Mule definitely not a passer. Crazy how both have had xtra point blocked. What are the odds
        Seems about par for the course this season, lol

Comment

Pick six for Maryland. Urban is gone after this year. Looks like he’s checking out

Comment

Suckeyes give up a pick 6... and Urban with half a surrender cobra!![emoji23]

Last edited by Smart; 11-17-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Picture perfect, form tackle and a great defensive play, called tagerting against Harvard. These “new” rules are ruining the game.

Comment

Charlie Brewer gonna be sore tomorrow regardless of how this ends up

Comment

Baylor doing their best to give Czar a win today

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                    Pre game at Borrego de Oro on South Congress.

Mariachis for the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    That looks pretty good!
                    What’s under the onions?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Baylor Baylor Baylor ......you are giving me ulcers and I don't even like you..
                      It's sad when one's highlights so far is when their team didn't fumble, throw an interception or nearly get their QB broken in two. I breath a sigh of relief every offensive play they retain possession - even when they lose yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Baylor doing their best to give Czar a win today
                        Hoping the TCU JV can hold on! Freshman all over the place. Never seen it this bad. Looks like LT didn't make it out after the half

Comment

Baylor's in the red zone. Worst possible situation they can face.

Comment

Wow! Martin usually squares up the upright post on that play. Though he'll often kick wide, too.

Comment

This is one bad football game.

Comment

Dammit Baylor come on!!

Comment

Working...
                                X