This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
    You are a cruel, cruel human being. I had almost erased that from my subconscious.

And if the "playa" comment was directed at me, I've never and will never boast about being an integral part of the Lubbock drainage system. (Admittedly, outside of Lubbock, some of those playas can be some fine waterfowl and pheasant hunting spots, so they're not all bad. For that matter, inside Lubbock, they can be some of the best fishing spots for miles around.)

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      I'm down with that. Any parameters on avatar? I'm gonna be honest, Beto about killed me lol.

Lmmfao. Evidently that’s not allowed anyway. I’d keep it to collegiate football and their fans..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Lmmfao. Evidently that’s not allowed anyway. I’d keep it to collegiate football and their fans..
        Good enough for me. Somehow I ended up with two road dogs, lol.

Comment

Herron, your up?
          Uh-uh. No way. Not playing. Not a playa (not that there's anything inherently wrong with that). If you hack me, I have that virus that melted down the Iranian nuclear facilities downloaded and it won't be pretty.

Personally, I think y'alls bet is a wash. I wouldn't be surprised if you both "win" or "lose" depending on your perspective. While I won't claim Baylor was better last Saturday, they did put up over 500 yards of offense against IS in Aimes (versus IS's 300+ yards) but couldn't finish - 5 of 7 red zone trips with no points. And IS's featured tailback (or someone important) is sitting the first half in Austin. And I've already stated my lack of confidence in my CB's.

Comment

Originally posted by Herron View Post
            Uh-uh. No way. Not playing. Not a playa (not that there's anything inherently wrong with that). If you hack me, I have that virus that melted down the Iranian nuclear facilities downloaded and it won't be pretty.

Personally, I think y'alls bet is a wash. I wouldn't be surprised if you both "win" or "lose" depending on your perspective. While I won't claim Baylor was better last Saturday, they did put up over 500 yards of offense against IS in Aimes (versus IS's 300+ yards) but couldn't finish - 5 of 7 red zone trips with no points. And IS's featured tailback (or someone important) is sitting the first half in Austin. And I've already stated my lack of confidence in my CB's.
            I see. 243 is gonna be very dissappointed

Comment

You are a cruel, cruel human being. I had almost erased that from my subconscious.

And if the "playa" comment was directed at me, I've never and will never boast about being an integral part of the Lubbock drainage system. (Admittedly, outside of Lubbock, some of those playas can be some fine waterfowl and pheasant hunting spots, so they're not all bad. For that matter, inside Lubbock, they can be some of the best fishing spots for miles around.)
              "Man up, playa"... This was street lingo directed at Smart since he has a lot of cred. It could have also been misconstrued as a shot at Playa on here but it is not. Whatever you are drinking tonight, keep it flowing. Seems to be working. You have completely lost me

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

"Man up, playa"... This was street lingo directed at Smart since he has a lot of cred. It could have also been misconstrued as a shot at Playa on here but it is not. Whatever you are drinking tonight, keep it flowing. Seems to be working. You have completely lost me
                  Probably a little too regional to be humorous for some. When I lived in Lubbock, their water drainage system consisted of a series playa lakes connected by canals/low lying streets/culverts, etc. It worked perfectly except on the days it rained. May have changed by now.

I get the street "playa" reference, btw (nothing new or creative), and, as for choice of drink, you should probably change because your sense of humor is...lacking? Perhaps you shouldn't take yourself so seriously? Apparently no one else does (including one of your fellow alums).

Comment

Considering the source, why am I not surprised?

More tellingly, considering the source, why do I just laugh and, yet, feel pity?

Let's revisit when you grow up. In the mean time, don't take everything quite so personally. And study up on humor.

Comment

Good enough for me. Somehow I ended up with two road dogs, lol.

You and I have both seen Texas’ defense ...home field only means there’s more people to watch the ****show on that side of the ball. That’s why I was hesitant to take any bet.

And I had no idea who was home in the Baylor TCU game until I read your post.

Comment

Considering the source, why am I not surprised?

More tellingly, considering the source, why do I just laugh and, yet, feel pity?

Let's revisit when you grow up. In the mean time, don't take everything quite so personally. And study up on humor.
                        I'm trying to have a little fun and you don't want to play avatar challenge. Its all in good humor and not meant to be mental anguish. Do you think I enjoyed having longhorn avatars on for 6 weeks? Maybe you can take the plunge next year and try it once. Good luck to your team. It's all in good fun. Don't take it any other way. And yes the playas are still in lubbock. Just got back from a crane hunt up there

Comment

Probably a little too regional to be humorous for some. When I lived in Lubbock, their water drainage system consisted of a series playa lakes connected by canals/low lying streets/culverts, etc. It worked perfectly except on the days it rained. May have changed by now.

I get the street "playa" reference, btw (nothing new or creative), and, as for choice of drink, you should probably change because your sense of humor is...lacking? Perhaps you shouldn't take yourself so seriously? Apparently no one else does (including one of your fellow alums).
                          1/4" hard rain still floods this place, but it is a tad better now.

Go AGS, this game has me worried!

Comment

I'm trying to have a little fun and you don't want to play avatar challenge. Its all in good humor and not meant to be mental anguish. Do you think I enjoyed having longhorn avatars on for 6 weeks? Maybe you can take the plunge next year and try it once. Good luck to your team. It's all in good fun. Don't take it any other way. And yes the playas are still in lubbock. Just got back from a crane hunt up there

Who are you. .... and give .243 back his phone Mr. Nice Guy...[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I'm down with that. Any parameters on avatar? I'm gonna be honest, Beto about killed me lol.
                              [emoji869][emoji88][emoji869]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll actually be around to watch my Ags Saturday!!! Woohoo!!! Heading out in 30 min to the Eagles Nest in Chandler to do a little hunting. I’ll easily kill one bigger than bobs but that’s nothing new! Be good ladies!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X