Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck

Comment

Back on stand. Rattling horns? Check. Grunt call? Check. Bow, as arrows, release? Check x 3. Deer? Not yet but hopefully soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sometimes you have to adapt to the weather. Winds shifted and is was NO GOOD for the set I was in. Made a move where the wind is in my face. Back where i saw the Crazy 7 on the first hunt.

Comment

Good luck man, they are moving for sure

Comment

Sounds like your doing everything right,it’s just a matter of time now[emoji1696][emoji1317][emoji108]

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION KING View Post
              Sounds like your doing everything right,it’s just a matter of time now[emoji1696][emoji1317][emoji108]
              We are sure trying. My friend just had a young buck walk by him. Same little gimpy rack I saw Monday

Comment

Just got in a tree unit 11, stop by the local meat locker and he was trying to tell me there in lock down, I’m thinking no way, the green screen guys that have been up here are still waiting on them to move.

Comment

Stay at’m!!!
                  I saw more buck activity, cruising and scraping mid day, the last 3 days, than I have the whole 10 days I was in unit 11.

Good luck!!

Comment

Tomorrow will be an all day sit in a ladder stand on a hardwood ridge, provided the wond stays right

Comment

*wind

Comment

If history has been shown me anything here, it is only going to get better. Look for great m ok cement starting tomorrow through Sunday after Thanksgiving. The early Thanksgiving this year threw me off. If they are on Lockdown, the big boys will be moving A LOT in the days to come. Lockdown is a short timeframe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                          Just got in a tree unit 11, stop by the local meat locker and he was trying to tell me there in lock down, I’m thinking no way, the green screen guys that have been up here are still waiting on them to move.
                          I would have to agree with him. Just came back from hunting 4 days up in 14 and every MATURE buck had a doe pushed out in the grass. Been hunting up there for 20 years. It is definitely tough when it’s like that. Hopefully they get some of the does bred this week. Because I’m gonna hit it hard all of Thanksgiving week.

Comment

just got back last night, Just N of Leavenworth. Slow, cold 5 day hunt.... think we were still a few days early...

Comment

The best is yet to come. Don't you fret, I'm not telling you anything you don't know. It's about to get Western.

As of right now, deer are on their feet. Guy with us that already killed is riding and said he has seen a pile of deer in last 30 mins.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Where I am is just a travel corridor between bedding and soybean fields. Just got to put in the time... I know its gonna happen..
                                I love a Good "Western:...

Comment

Working...
                                X