• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showtime----time to do this!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Spot on man. These next two weeks have been solid for me for the past 20 years. Go get em. I'm in the blind now and have seen lots of activity. Last year on Nov 13 I got a big ole boy. It's that time of the year for bucks chasing does in east TX. You gotta spell Nacogdoches right though.

Comment

This is a nice surprise... I’d planned on tucking in under a cedar tree on this old fence row in a hay meadow. The fence row is pretty grown up and on my to do list this week was move a pop up in here so I could hunt both sides of this field. I saw does here just about every time I came out of the woods during bow season and it’s only about 400yds from where that big 7 was caught in the hog trap. I’d mentioned that to the LO and when I came up out of the creek I saw a nice box stand and a larger food plot in the north field.

The north wood line is actually a thick finger of timber between this field and another. About a 1/2mi to my west is the Neches River. This is a picture perfect place for bucks to come check does during the rut. Signal is spotty but I’ll update as I can. Rain just set in (radar lied again) so I’m even more excited about this box stand rather than hunkering under a cedar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck brother!

Comment

Rain is kind of off and on. It’ll shower for 5min and stop for 20. It really hasn’t rained hard enough yet that I feel like it’s hurting movement. Just need 1 hot doe to slip across this field with Ol Dad behind her.

Comment

Good luck on leg 2

Comment

2 year old framy 6pt just crossed through the tall grass in the hardest rain yet.

Comment

Comment

Good luck Jooger! The rain kept me from getting in my tripod this afternoon. I’m just not as mad at them as I used to be. Hope you get a big one!

Comment

Spike just popped out and keeps looking behind him.

Comment

Good luck, my other battery crapped out on me at the rig this hitch.
                          Knock down a giant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                            Rain is kind of off and on. It’ll shower for 5min and stop for 20. It really hasn’t rained hard enough yet that I feel like it’s hurting movement. Just need 1 hot doe to slip across this field with Ol Dad behind her.

Shot my biggest to date in that kind of weather! Same weekend too. Good luck to ya Red!

Comment

Good luck man, will be following along.

Comment

Smoke pole?

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X