No announcement yet.

Whos hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had 2 does come through... Was gonna shoot but one of them kept looking up and was at like 8 yards... I was on full lockdown with bow on the hook and was just stuck

Now watching squirrels eat my corn

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
      Just had 2 does come through... Was gonna shoot but one of them kept looking up and was at like 8 yards... I was on full lockdown with bow on the hook and was just stuck

Now watching squirrels eat my corn
      Seeing any signs of the rut yet? Bucks here aren’t interested in any does at all?

Comment

Watching a doe and fawn eat around. Hoping a buck is not far behind

Comment

Originally posted by ThePumaLives View Post
          Seeing any signs of the rut yet? Bucks here aren’t interested in any does at all?
          Last weekend my buddy saw all signs of rut... He said he thought it was on

Every buck I've seen(8 different ones?) Was cruising around sniffing, licking branches. That said, none dogging does, no response to horns...

I think we had a doe or too come in early... This next weekend or Thanksgiving is my bet for best

Comment

Sitting in a blind this morning in Goliad County. Rut is on and the only chance of a shot is if a hot doe or two pass by. Thousands of acres of oaks and water everywhere around me, the deer need only to stand up and get all they want.

Comment

Back in the tree... wore to many layers to hike in as far as i did but now got hand corn out. Picked a "rut" stand not feeder focused

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
              Last edited by catslayer; 11-11-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

... well... she got spooked and jumoed back... i shot her for 30... she was at 22

Spined her and had to follow up...

Honestly wanted a short track cause my pup is here... and she didnt take a step...ill wait and see if pigs move through

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Turkeys and hogs are not even staying to clean the corn out on our place! Some do not even stop to taste the corn! Pitiful movement this year for us, worst I have ever seen it and MAYBE 1 mature shooter on camera, MAYBE.

Comment

Green and Acorns it is real sloowww!!!

Comment

Sitting in my bow blind this morning. First it was hot and had skeeters , then it rained and now the wind and a cold front. I can’t think of a better place to be. . The wind kicked up and acorns are falling on my blind.

Comment

Working...
                      X